Chapter 8

*****Jessica's POV*****

"I ran through the fucking hard rain to have my dinner with you, starving and you're telling me you haven't cooked?!?" Bryce yelled at me. God, he's scary. He gave me the look of -make-me-dinner-or-I'll-eat-you-.

"You know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?" I answered calmly. I was about to go back to our room when he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" I really wanna run away from him. Lesson learned, never make Bryce hungry.

"Room."

"Room?!? Aren't you gonna make our dinner?!?" He yelled again at me. I really hate people yelling at me.

"You know what? Have your own dinner down at the hotel's restaurant, you gay! And never ever yell at me again!" I yelled back at him.

"You bitch!" He murmured.

"Now, I'm the bitch? Who told you to run through that rain, huh? And because of your fucking vegetables because you said you love it, I went to to grocery since the hotel had ran out of it and some stupid drunk men ran after me on my period and carrying all those plastic bags with your vegetables and even cut my fingers when slicing that vegetables! Ugh! That stupid vegetables of yours!" I don't like vegetables and now I hate it. I just can't help it, he made me even cussed though I don't want to. I'm not crying in front him. He doesn't know how those drunk men scared me. I thought I won't be able to reach the hotel alive.

"Get your car at the grocery store!" I gave him his car keys. I left his car at the grocery. Yeah, I forgot that I was driving a car because of that adrenaline rush when the drunk men ran after me.

"Are you okay?" He said calmly, with full concern and took a look at my hands to look for the cut.

"I'll be okay when you won't talk to me!" I swatted his hands and went to our room.

God, I really hate him. He can have his dinner at the hotel's restaurant and I'm skipping dinner tonight. I'm not hungry anymore. We ran out of food and we really have nothing. Totally nothing but those vegetables in the trash.

Bryce came inside the room not talking to me. He went to the wardrobe, change his clothes and wore his coat leaving me.

~Okay, fine. Don't talk to me.~

~Now, you want him to talk to you.~

~I don't know.~

~Stupid girl.~

~Shut up.~

*****Bryce's POV*****

I left her reading a book. Did I mention it was upside down? She's reading it in a upside down. No. she's not reading, but distracting herself from me.

I need to get my car and I don't know where is it. The parking lot is huge and the rain is so strong. Why does she have to leave my car?

~Duh? Drunk men ran after her just because of your vegetables.~

~Did I tell her to make a salad? She can cook anything.~

~Well, she thought you like vegetable salad.~

~This is all my fault yelling at her. Now, we're both hungry.~

After ten years of searching my car, just kidding. I found my car which is just in front of the grocery doors! How could she not see it? What a smart girl.

I bought two boxes of pizza for her 'cause I know she's hungry just like me then burger and fries for me. All this greasy stuff will really make me fat. I need to burn this tomorrow. I don't want all my hard work and perfect six pack ab goes to waste. Living with Jessica will really make you fat but why isn't she fat? Where did all the food goes? So unfair.