Chapter 15

*****Jessica's POV*****

"I'll just have a salad and water. Thanks." I said to the waiter. We went to the mall and have a lunch there. I just need to buy some girly needs, you know.

"Just make mine the same as hers." Bryce said smirking and the waiter left. He is really killing me. Fine, then. I'll be also killing him tonight.

"Did you ordered a salad because of the 'I liked it anyway?' You want to be like me?" He was really teasing me. I want to shove this fork to his throat.

"I'm on a diet. Stop talking to me." I said it seriously, glaring at him.

"Let's see that diet." He snorted. Asshole. I'll show you I'm on a diet and I'm like starving to death right but I can do it.

Our food came and while eating, Bryce is still smiling. He's really happy today, huh? Well, he'll regret it later.

I finished my food and I'm still hungry! Stupid, salad! This is not filling and the taste is awful!

"So, let's go?" Bryce asked.

"We haven't paid yet."

"I did. You were spacing out while eating your salad." He snorted and stood up.

Oh, God. This is really embarrassing, but I had no choice. I'm still hungry.

"Bryce, please sit down and call the waiter." I said and he was laughing, no, I mean roaring!

"W-waiter!" He called the waiter and he cannot even say the word 'waiter' straight. I'll have my revenge to you, you know.

The waiter came and I ended up ordering a steak and two slices of cake for my dessert.

"Diet, huh?" Bryce snorted.

"Shut up."

"Don't try to diet again. You're not fat." He said seriously.

"You're the one who said that I'm fat!" I pointe him the knife and he leaned back. "Oh, sorry."

"I mean, you eat like a fat person but you're not fat." He said touching my hand. You know, sometimes I feel that I'm starting to like Bryce but there's always that something that always get in the way.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

I finished my food and walked our way out of the place.

Bryce put his hands on my waist and I love it. I feel so protected and safe when he's around me.

"'I liked it anyway' and 'I'm on a diet.'" Bryce laughed.

"Go away!" I pushed him away but of course, he still went on my side and put his hand back on my waist.

"I just love this day." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Don't kiss me!" I said pushing him away again and of course, he came back to my side and enveloping me in his arms.

"I know you. 'I liked it anyway'." He said and making a quotation mark.

Ugh. He's really getting on my nerves.

I kept on walking until we reached the Victoria's Secret store.

"What are we doing here?" Bryce asked.

"Buying." I said it in a duh tone.

"You had a lot of undies. Why buy more?" He asked.

"I just want to." I just shrugged. Because this is for you, Bryce. You can look but you can't touch.