Chapter 33

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Jessica... Stop lying, dear. I know you. You can't pretend to me." Vicky cupped my face and I started to cry.

"I don't know what to do. I wanna leave. I wanna be alone.." I can't help my tears streaming down my face.

"Psssh... Just go back to bed and we'll talk about this tomorrow." Vicky lead me back to my bed.

"Vicky, get me some water please..." And she smiled.

"Here, and let me call the nurse that you woke up already." She handed me my water and called the nurse.

The nurse and the doctor went inside and checked me. They said I'm all good. I can leave the day after tomorrow. Thank, God for that news. I went back to sleep and I don't have plan of waking up.

---------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!!!!!" I almost fell out of my bed when I heard loud screams. I saw my parents, Lisa, Mark and my four gay exes. Where's Bryce??? Did he leave me already? Does he still cares about me? Does he wanted to see me?

"I hate you all!!!!" I tried to laugh at them. Darn, this is hard. Why is Bryce not here?

"We're so glad you're awake, darling!" My mom said and my both parents kissed me.

"Stop being so cheesy! She's been sleeping for more than five months! She needs something fun!" Dame jumped in joy and the other three gays were winking like crazy at me.

To be honest, I don't know what fun he's talking about... I gave him the 'what-are-you-talking-about' look but like in an annoyed way. Well, I just woke up from a five month sleep!

"Just kidding, we got some food for us to celebrate!" Dame smiled and I also tried to give a smile back.

We all talked about everything. I've missed alot. They all graduated, had their prom while I'm here sleeping like almost dead. But the good news is that, I've graduated. Guess, I was considered to graduate no matter what since I ace in class. And another good news is that, my parents are paying just the right amount of tax and they're good with the president. No one talked about Bryce and also I didn't asked, though I really wanted to...

They all left around 10 pm leaving me with Vicky. Vicky is packing up all our things since I'm going out tomorrow.

I was about to enter the comfort room when someone entered the room. I didn't know what to do. I just stare at him and holding my tears back. Please, don't fall. But they did.

What is he doing here? I thought he left me already...

"Love." Was all he said and hugged me. I can hear him sobbing. Why is he doing this to me? I wanna forget him, leave him, hate him, unlove him but I can't...

"Why?" He cupped my face and looked at me with intensity. I miss his eyes, his nose, his lips, everything. I miss him. I just looked at him.

"Love, why?" He rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes and I close mine too. "Why did you drove like you were the best driver in New York? Though you knew that you're not." He tried to laugh a bit, but still sobbing. "And why did you pretend you forgot everything? Vicky told me about it." And I even cried more. I hate you Vicky. Why does she have to tell him?!?

"I don't know. You left me..." I answered and I felt like I can't breathe because of too much crying.

"Nooo.... Sssshhh... Stop crying, I don't want you to cry. I'll never let you cry again." Bryce opened his eyes and get his rested head from mine. He kept on wiping the tears that is falling non stop from eyes.

"I left because of you. I don't want you to choose between me and your parents. I don't want you to know that I might die the moment I left you. Love, I'm sorry. I don't know what to do that time. I don't wanna leave and see you crying. I wanna see you smiling before I leave you or I might die."

"Bryce..." Was all I said. I don't know what to say more. I just wanna kiss him and feel him forever.

"Love, it's been five months, three weeks and six days that you've been sleeping. But I will wait even for five years, or even fifty, I don't care. I just wanna be with you." And he kissed me. A very soft kiss that I want badly. It's so sweet and full of love.

"Why did you not come here in the morning?" I asked, smiling. Guess, his kiss can do everything to me. He wiped my last tears away and he winked at me.

"Because I wanted you alone." And I giggled with that. Alone? Vicky is here, my love.

"I love you so much, Jess." And he pecked on my cheeks, my nose, my forehead and my lips. "I missed you so much."

This time, it's my turn to kiss him. He closed his eyes and I kissed his forehead, his eyelids, his cheeks, his nose and his lips. "I love you and miss you too." And he laughed.

"How could you missed me when just woke up, huh?" He pinched my cheeks still chuckling.

"I miss your blush so much." He massaged my cheeks softly. "I miss your lips." And he pecked on my lips again.

"I think you should go now. It's pretty late already." I said and he pouted.

"Fine, stay as long as you want then and stop pouting." He winked at me and I went to the bathroom. I need to pee.

When I came back, I saw Bryce already sleeping on my bed. Looked like he's really tired.

"Hey, get out of my bed." I climbed up beside him and pushed him slightly.

"No." He groaned, hugging me tight.

I didn't say anything just let him hugged me and went to sleep. Why did I even try to pretend that I forgot everything? When I could be so happy. I'm so pathetic. And crazy and I don't know anymore.

*****Bryce's POV*****

Jessica fell into sleep in my arms. I missed her badly. I missed her chocolate and mint scent, her peaceful snore. I missed everything about her.

I saw her smiled like a baby so I pecked on her lips.

"Don't kiss me. I'm sleeping." She giggled but I kissed her again and she kissed me back.

Vicky coughed so loud that made me and Jessica stopped kissing. "Ehem! You guys go to sleep."

"What the hell, Vicky? Really?" I groaned and Jessica giggled. So, I got the blanket and covered ourselves.

"That was so embarrassing!!!"Jessica, whisper yelled and still giggling.

"Whatever." And I kissed her again with all the sounds kissing sounds that I can make.

"Guys, I'm trying sleeping here!" Vicky groaned and we just both laughed.

"Sorry, Vicky." Jessica said. "Let's got to sleep, love." And she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Wait! I want my cookies and hot chocolate tomorrow!" And she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Hahaha. Yes, I'll bake some for you first thing in the morning." And with that, we both dozed.

###### Hey, guys!!! Really sorry for the long wait....:( I was just so busy and I was having a hard time on continuing this!!! But, I really hope you like this!!!

So, what you think??? :)

And also, sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors. I'll edit everything soon...

Please vote and comment! XOXO ######