Chapter 25

*****Jessica's POV*****

My head hurts like hell. Throbbing here and there. Ugh. Stupid, Ian. What was I thinking that night accepting all his drinks?

Waking up and there's the guy I love sleeping peacefully with his mouth wide open. Haha. I did remembered everything from last night, from him punching Ian to singing me a song, unfortunately, he had a crappy voice, but still as long as he was the one who's singing, it will always be perfect for me. I never thought I had the courage to talk to him like that when I was drunk. Yeah, right. I was drunk.

I have something in mind that will really make Bryce crazy. I'll act like I don't remember anything from last night. Haha.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. He literally jumped. God, his face was like a hot mess. He looked scared yet funny. And hot.

"What are you doing here?!?" Still yelling at his face. Good thing he brought me to my place or else I'm really gonna freak out.

"God, you didn't remember anything." He run his hand to his messy, sexy hair. Aww. All pity is on Bryce.

"If you only have seen your face when you woke up, you'll also laugh at yourself. I'm just messing up with you. Good morning, Love" I jumped over him and pecked on his lips. I can't help but laugh. The pain in my head was gone. Maybe because of my one long minute laugh.

"Hey, you scared the crap out of me." He pouted, still closing his eyes, he must be very sleepy, and I giggled burying my face on his chest.

I laughed again and again. This is unstoppable.

"Are you done laughing at me?" He frowned but trying to hide his smirk.

"Yeah." God, that was the best laugh I've ever had.

"I don't think so!" He rolled over and tickled me.

"Bryce!!!" Was all I can say and I can't continue. I'm really laughing so hard that in any minute I could die.

"Stop!!!" Tears falling from eyes and my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard.

"You almost killed me!" Pinching his nose and still laughing.

"You're the one who almost gave me a heart attack!" I just smiled at him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Four in the afternoon."

"We slept so long." I snuggled to his side and he hugged me.

"Yeah, that's why you need to go shower because we're going somewhere." He winked at me.

"Where?!" I'm so excited. Where could that be?

"It's a secret, Love." He hugged me tighter and I just pouted.

"Fine." I stood up and stopped at the bathroom's door. "You coming?" I bit my lip. Teasing Bryce is one of the best things I love doing.

"Everyday of my life." He literally ran beside me with the dirtiest smirk plastered on his face.

"In your dreams." I pushed him slightly but he pulled me inside.

"Dreams do come true, Love." And that dirty smirk was growing on his face.

Our shower didn't really became a shower instead we were splashing water to each other like kids. He even acted like he was drowning on the tub. Instead me helping him to get up, I jokingly drowned him more.

"Bad move, Love." He pulled me, started kissing me and I kissed him back.

We both pulled from the kiss, panting with a silly smiles on our faces.