Chapter 22

*****Jessica's POV*****

I'm fixing all my clothes and I can feel Bryce staring at me from my back. At first, he was hugging and begging me to stay until he gave up. I want him to beg for more, but what's the use of begging if my answer is still no. My brain and heart is just so messed up.

I finished everything and even used some of his luggages.

"I'll just bring some of your luggages back tomorrow." I said not looking at him.

Bryce hugged me and I feel like crying. "Jess, take these." He gave me a container full of cookies and a thermos, surely it's a hot chocolate inside. He even baked for me. I just wanna slap myself. What am I doing? What am I doing to myself and Bryce?

"Thank you, Bryce." Still not looking at him. I just can't look at him.

He cupped my face. "Jess, Love, I'm sorry. Please, change your mind. Please, stay." We're so close that I can feel his breathing. He's beautiful brown eyes brimmed with tears begging me and his soft pink lips that I missed. I really wanna kiss them but I just can't.

"Bye, Bryce." I moved his hand away from my face and put the last luggage inside my car.

I can't stop crying on my way to the hotel. It's just that I love Bryce so much.

-

"Jess! What are you doing here?" Ian was surprised when he saw me when I was about to enter the elevator with three bellboys carrying my other luggages.

"Of course, this is my hotel." I wiped my tears away and tried to laugh leaving him when he stepped out of the elevator.

"Jess-" I didn't let him finished and closed the elevator doors. I don't have time for him. I may talk to him soon but not know. He reminds me of Bryce since he's his freaking cousin!

Three of the bellboys are fake staring at me.

"Guys, do you think I'm stupid?" I just can't help but cry in front of them. This is so embarrassing but what can I do? I can't hide my emotions. It's too much to hide after keeping it and holding my tears back when I was with Bryce awhile ago.

"Everybody's stupid when it comes to love, Ma'am." One of the bellboy named, Adam said and the other two nodded. Yeah, right. Now, I'm a certified stupid.

I didn't bother fixing my clothes and just climbed to my bed and fished my phone from my pocket. I don't wanna bother Lisa or Vicky. I better call my mom.

In just five rings my mom answered.

"Hello, Darling." My mom answered sweetly.

"Mom..." Was all I can say. I can't continue since I was crying my heart out already.

"I'll be there in four hours." And with that, my mom hung up. She knows what this means and she's used to it. She'd done this for four times when I was with my four gay ex-boyfriends.

My mom arrived with my dad. I know they were tired. I can see it from the bags under their eyes.

"Mom..." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"It's okay, Darling." My mon rubbed my back softly and it's very soothing.

"What did Bryce do to you?" My dad asked angrily.

"Nothing. We'll it's really my fault and a little bit of his." I retorted and my dad nodded.

"Is Bryce really gay or not?" Mom asked worriedly.

"He's straight, mom and I love him." I don't know but that made her chuckled and my dad laughing his ass.

"Don't laugh at me!" Groaning and stuffing my mouth with cookies that Bryce gave me.