Chapter 11

*****Bryce's POV*****

Saturday and I'm here wide awake at six in the morning, doing all the things I need to do. I called for my bodyguards to do their job again, but not for me, but for Jessica. She'll live hell with them on their clingyness but this is just for her own good. Maybe.

"Bryce! What the hell are they doing?!" Jessica came back yelling to our room. I thought she went already to the other restaurant in the city. We didn't even talk since she woke up. We're just living together but not talking. Nothing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, very not interested. I know what she means but I don't want to talk to her since she doesn't want to.

"Those bodyguards of yours. They're stalking me!"

"Of course you're my wife so be used it. And they are not stalking." I waved her off like I really don't care.

"G-R-R-R. Grrr!!!" She even spelled it out and I wanna laugh. I don't know why she had A+ since she's really stupid in other things. She's naive, innocent, and stupid.

"Whatever, Jessica." Was I said, she stomped her foot forgetting that it is sprained and I heard her cussed under her breath. Haha.

When I heard the door closed, I called Steve. He's one of the three bodyguards and the most trusted one.

"Sir?" Steve answered.

"Steve, tell me everything she does and where she goes. Everything, Steve." I said.

"Yes, Sir."

"Thanks, Steve."

"And by the way, Sir. You're wife is so pretty and hot." I heard him chuckled.

"You, pervert. I trust you!"

"Thank you, Sir. What I mean is that you're so lucky to have her." Steve laughed and I hung up. Lucky, huh? Lucky as hell.

What am I gonna do now?

I scrolled through my contacts and well, ninety percent are all girls but I don't wanna text them like I need or want them. Bryce texting or calling them? Hell, no!

I kept on scrolling and there's nothing I'd like to text when a message from an unknown number popped out so I opened it.

~Bryce, you were the first thing on my mind when I woke up~ Woah? Good timing. This is going to be so easy. Who might this be?

I was about to type for my reply when another message from an unknown number popped out. Wow, I'm really that attractive. You can't blame me for that.

I opened the message and it confused me so much. It says. ~SEE YOU SOON, BRYCE. I'M COMING TO GET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.~ What the hell is this?!? Who is this?!?

I didn't mind the second text, maybe this is just a prank, but replied on the first message.

~Hey, I think you were in my dreams last night :3~ God, I can't believe I made that smiley and to a stranger!

~I know you like me <3~

~I really do. By the way, who's this pretty lady?~

~Bryce, this is Cindy!~ Oh, God. I threw her number when she gave it to me.

~Sorry, Babe. I just lost all my contacts. x~ Babe? Ew.

~Oh, that's why you didn't text me. You should have told me that you lost it.~

~Sorry, Babe. How about let's do something? Let me make it up to you.~

~Okay!!! See you in 10! <3 :3 :***~ God, I don't like her.