Chapter 17

a/n: Guys! I'm really sorry for the late update. I'll make it up to you by making this chapter long. I always try to post faster but it's like there's nothing coming out from my brain. It's soooo soooo not easy to write when you don't have an inspiration, you feel me?

So here it goes... I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Are you both okay?" Vicky asked. She arrived last night.

"Of course!" I smiled at her.

"She hates me." Bryce said, looking at me with his brown, heart flipping eyes.

Heart flipping? Kill me now.

This is so so so AWKWARD. Why did I do that last night? Leaving him outside for the reason he kissed that girl? Oh, God. What's happening to me? I'm not falling for a guy again. Am I?

"I'm not. Why would I be?" I smiled at him.

"So, why did you leave me out of the room?"

"I just wanna be alone. Have some me time." I said nonchalantly.

"You both better fix that." "And you, Jessica, don't leave your husband out of the room again." Vick pointed me. "What if he's gonna leave you? Not just leaving you out of the door but leaving you for real?" And gave me my hot chocolate. It's nothing compared to Bryce's hot chocolate.

The words 'your husband' is like stabbing my heart for many times. It's like my husband cheated on me with that girl. And he'll leave me? I don't know if I'll be happy or be sad if that happened.

~ He's my husband right? So, why was he kissing someone else?~

Bryce's expression saddened then became so happy like a kid given his favorite ice cream.

"Stop being jealous, Love. Pepper is just my childhood friend who's so crazy about me, you can't blame me about that. And I don't like her." He smiled at me. His genuine smile. The only smile that I love. The only smile I see rarely.

Smile that I love? I'm in a very deep shit.

"I'm not jealous. And don't call me love." I said, stating as a matter of fact.

"If you only hear what you've said, Jessica." Vicky laughed.

"But I love calling you 'Love'." They both laughed. They're both teaming up on me.

He said he loves calling me love and that made me feel sad. That's not the answer I want to hear.

~And what answer you wanna hear? That he calls you love because he really does love you?~

~I don't know! You're screwing up my mind!~

~You're screwing up your own mind.~

~Oh, God.~

"I don't wanna drink anymore. We better go to school." I said standing up and pushed my cup away from me.

He went to my side, hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I know you like my hot chocolate and I promise to make you one every single day. And sorry about yesterday." I heard Vicky said 'aww'. I wanna stay in his hug. I know he's the only one I got. My parents are always away and Vicky is going to live with her sick friend for good starting next week. She's leaving me. Her friend needs her to fully recover.

"Let's go." I pushed him slightly.

"Sure, Love." I glared at him. He shouldn't call me that if he doesn't mean it.