Chapter 24

"Wear this!" Lisa threw my blue dress at me, which is very skimpy.

"No! I'll just wear some pants." I threw it back to her. I'm not wearing a dress to that party.

"Fine, but wear this." She threw my red pumps to me and I caught it. It even almost hit my face.

"Fine." I better nail my ass to a chair later. I hate walking with this killer heels and what I got into my head buying this?

"And these." Lisa raised her both hands with my white skinny jeans and black haltered top.

"I think that's better than the blue dress." I smiled at her but this pair of shoes is going to kill my feet later.

"Of course! But I'll borrow your dress!" Lisa chirped, going back to my wardrobe.

"Okay, choose whatever you want!" I yelled just before she was gone. Lisa and I both borrowed each other clothes because we're just like the same size and what are bestfriends for, right? I'm just so happy to have a bestfriend like her.

We changed our clothes and she also did my make up. I really don't wanna have any make up on. Bryce doesn't liked it anyway. Ugh. Why do I have to think about him? I'm going with Ian.

"You looked hot even with your skinny jeans. And that ass!" Lisa slapped my ass and I can't help but feel heat rose to my cheek.

"Thanks, but you're hotter." I winked at her. Lisa was wearing my white fitting mini dress that really hugged her body so well that shows her beautiful curves.

"I know that!" She smirked at me and I laughed.

"So, you liked your make up?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, I do. Thank you!" She made my eyes really stand out even with all the black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She made me smoky eyes and I really loved it with a light pink tint on my lips and a light blush on my cheeks.

Ian went to my place and the three of us left together.

Mark's place was huge and many students were here. There are freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and a lot of seniors.

"Want a drink?" Ian whisper-yelled and I nodded.

*****Bryce's POV*****

My blood is boiling when I saw Jessica with Ian. With Ian?!? Oh, God, I wanna break his face. Jessica didn't know I was watching her. She's standing there alone and I can see from her face she's not enjoying but looked hot as always.

"Hey, hot shot." Cindy hugged me. Where this bitch came from? I shook her off. Of course, I don't like her. She's even drunk at eleven!

"I want you to meet, Daniel." I motioned her to Daniel. Daniel winked at me. Good luck, manwhore.

"Hey." Cindy pulled Daniel and she kissed him. Yuck! I can't help but grimaced at them. Disgusting.

Still standing here alone looking at Jessica. Ian is making some jokes and she was also trying to laugh at him.

It's already two in the morning and Jessica's laughing her ass out. She was already drunk.

Oh, this is not good. Touch her, Ian and I'll kill you.

I walked my way to Jessica. And she's trying to get rid of Ian.

"Ian, stop it! I don't wanna kiss you!" Jessica was pushing Ian but her strength was no match for him.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I grabbed Ian's collar. He can't get away with this.

"Trying to kiss her." Ian said it in a 'duh' tone. He is not drunk but I know Jessica is.