Chapter 7

*****Bryce's POV*****

What a boring class, the only thing that isn't boring in this class is Jessica and some girls.

"Mr. Merrick!" I literally jumped out from my chair. God, what's his problem? Stupid, Rose.

"Yeah?"

"You only got married and you forgot your detention?" Shit.

"I'm sorry." I said and Jessica's turning red. She's trying to control her laughter. Yeah, laugh now, because I'll laugh later.

"Two hours detention."

"Okay." This is so awful.

Jessica stuck her tongue out at me and made some funny faces and I laughed.

"Class, pass your home works." Mr. Rose said. Homework?!? I just need to run away from school. School's really not for me.

"Did you copy it?" Jessica asked and her eyes are like saucers bulging.

"No!" I whisper shouted.

"Why?"

"I forgot!"

"You forgot?"

"Because you kept on hugging me and you even kissed me! You know how I hate your kisses." I gave her a disgusted look and she just pouted her lips teasing me.

"Ew. Stop that."

Morning classes are over so I won't be able to see Jessica for the whole afternoon.

"Catch!" I toss my keys to Jessica and she caught it with two hands.

"I'm driving?" She asked totally confused.

"Yeah."

"But it's too fast." She looks so worried so I came near her and put my arm over her shoulders.

"So drive slowly and it has safety features. Okay?"

"What if I crash your car?"

"I don't care my car to crash, but I'll be out of my mind if something bad happens to you. So be careful. Okay?" She nodded. "I'll just take a cab. See you tonight, love. Make a good dinner." I smiled and kissed her forehead and left.

"Bryce! What if I'll just wait for you and we'll just go home together?" She yelled and I looked back at her. I feel so important and cared that she'll wait two hours for me. Stupid, detention.

"Drive safely, love." I said and walked my way to have my lunch. I wanna eat with her but here I am chickening out. I really like calling her 'love'. Well, she said it first so it won't be suspicious if I called her love.

*****Jessica's POV*****

I feel comfortable and the same time awkward when I'm with him. It's just that I can't understand what I feel.

I was touched that he'll let me drive his car and he'll taking the cab. I could just have some smoothie across the road of the school and wait for him.

"Hey!" Someone poked my side from the back and I jumped. That scared the crap out of me.

"God, Lisa! Don't ever do that again." I kept on saying that to her like a millionth times already but she kept on repeating it. Well, I just have the best bestfriend in the whole world.

"Lunch, my treat!" She said beaming her perfect white teeth.

"Okay!" I chirped. "Wait. I know you need something. What is it?" I know something's up.

"Just let me treat you, okay?" She hit the back of my neck. Here is my sadistic bestfriend.

"Fine!" I hit her back too.