Compliments

It's the next day. BTS has a concert to perform soon. But they wanted to spend all the time they can with you. So, you all went out to a restaurant. You sat at a big table with them and ate the food you ordered not too long ago. Jungkook stared at his phone screen.

 "Wow, [Y/N], Army is talking about you a lot.." He says, scrolling down twitter. "Really? Lemme see.." You say, leaning over to Jungkook across from you. He gave you his phone. You took it and looked at the screen. He was right. They commented things about you secretly being one of their girlfriends'. Or you secretly being a sister. Some even commented about you being the 8th member!

 As you kept scrolling, you saw some really explicit comments Army made about the members. You gasped and raised your eyebrows. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Someone said something bad about you..?" Jimin asked, who sat next to Jungkook. "No...It's just- Can you read these?" You turned the phone screen over to Jungkook and they stared at the English comments.

 "Some of them." He answers. Jimin blushes at the comments. "Don't worry, it doesn't bother us. They have no idea we see it." Taehyung nudge you in the shoulder. He sat next to you. You gave the phone back to Jungkook and put your hair behind your ear. The waitress came back around and asked if everything was alright.

 "Can I have some more pickles please?" You ask, and the waitress nods and walks away. "[Y/N] why do you eat so many pickles?" Jungkook asked, looking up from his phone.

 Before you can speak, Jin speaks up for you,

 "I told [Y/N] she eats too many pickles, I guess she'll have to dill with it."

 We all stopped eating and looked at Jin. He looked back at us, struggling to hold in his laugh. Then we all burst out in laughter. Except Yoongi of course. He just sighed and shook his head. "Hey guys, where do you wanna go after this?" Namjoon cut in.

 I shrugged, "Wherever. What time to do you guys have to get to the stadium?" You ask, chewing food. "In 3 hours." Namjoon holds up three fingers. "Okay." You nod.

 "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to hang out with our beautiful sunshine [Y/N]!" Hoseok hugged you. He sat on the other side of you.

 "Awh..but you're my hope, Hoseok." You smiled at him. The boys watched you guys talk. "No you're my hope!" He smiles back at you. But you plead, "No you're my hope."

 "No you're my hope."

 "No you're my-"

 "Yah!! You're each others hope now get over it!" Yoongi cut us off, getting annoyed. You smile widely and look down at your food. "What? Jealous?" Hoseok asked. "Why would I be jealous of you two idiots?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 Yoongi's POV

 Okay, I was a bit jealous. But they were just being so weird together. I think [Y/N] is being a little too nice with the other members. It's ticking me off. We can never get anymore alone time. They always have to butt in. I sat there, glaring at Hoseok. I wish he would back off.

 But other than that, I watched [Y/N] eat. She was so adorable when she ate. I couldn't help but stare. Thank God she didn't notice though.

-

 When we were all finished with the restaurant, we decided to hit the beach. Which was not far at all. During the car ride, [Y/N] sat next to Taehyung. They were singing every song that came on the radio. It was really annoying. Why does he have to look at her like that while they sing? Can't he just pay attention to something else?

 When we made it to the beach, we all got out. [Y/N] and Jungkook raced to the sand after taking off their shoes. Tsk.

 I sat on a huge rock nearby, watching [Y/N] have fun with the other members. I was so pissed, that I almost got up and drove off in the car to ditch them there. But then I saw [Y/N] walking my way. And I had to calm myself down. She sat on the same rock next to me.

 "What's up my yoongiverse?" She says in that beautiful voice of hers. "Having fun with the other members?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the water. "Mhm." She nods. I scoff. "What is it? Want me to hang with you?" She asks. "No." I lie. "Well i'm already here so too bad." She says. I turn my head and look at her. The wind was blowing her hair behind her shoulders, and the sun was at the perfect angle. Her face lit up. It was so...

 "Yoongi?" She asks. I snap out of it. "What?" I say in an annoyed tone. She wraps her arm around mine and hold it close. I'm shaking. What to do, what to do, what to do?

 What does she expect from me when she smiles like that? I really like her and I don't care in which way. Even though she's a bit different from me, I think I might have a chance. I mean, we've been friends for a while. Why not?

 Jungkook's POV

 I was messing around with Taehyung on the sand, then I turned my head and saw [Y/N] and Yoongi sitting together on a big rock. I creased my eyebrows. What do they think they're doing? She held him close. I balled my fists. Why did she go over by Yoongi all of a sudden? She's supposed to be with m-

 "Whatcha doing Jungkook?" A hand came onto my shoulder. It was Jimin. I brush his hand off. "Nothing." I say. "Looking at [Y/N]?" He asked. "What? No!" I lie. Jimin smiles and shakes his head. "I saw you..you like her..don't you." He laughs. I'm tongue-tied. Words couldn't escape my mouth. Then I kick sand on Jimin and he yells. Then I run away and Jimin chase me. "I'll get you Jungkook!" He yells from behind me.

-

 It's been a while of us on the beach. Soon, we had to get back in the car and head to the stadium for setting up and practice. [Y/N] decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel, so she went with us anyway.

 She followed us into our back room. It wasn't bad at all because she was hanging out with me and we were talking as we walked. Jimin kept giving me looks. He kept smirking at us. I kept mouthing, "No."

 But I don't think he got it. Then, [Y/N] had to wait in the empty stadium seats while we were in the back.

 Me and the boys all huddled in one room with many other people. They were all setting up stuff and cameras and junk. Jimin came walking next to me. "I saw you and [Y/N]." He smirks at me. I nudge him in the arm, harder than I wanted to. "I do not like her like that Jimin." I grit my teeth. Secretly, I had no idea how I felt about [Y/N]. Everytime I see her my heart drops at her prettiness. I just want to hug her and say she's all mine. Okay I think I do like her.

 "You so do! I see you around her and trying to sneak!" Jimin points at me. "Around who?" We both look to the side to see Namjoon fixing his ear piece. "Who are you talking about?" He asks. Jimin held his head down. "Uhh..army." He lies. I turn to Jimin. Why did he lie?

 Namjoon breath out, "Oh, I thought you were talking about [Y/N]." He held his hand over his heart. "Wait? Do you like her too?" I blurted out the question. "Let's get ready for the stadium, now." Namjoon changes the subject.

 Me and Jimin started walking behind Namjoon, when Jimin stopped. "Wait..you said 'too'. You do like her!" Jimin jumped up and down. I put my hand over Jimin's mouth so he wouldn't be so loud. And I shushed him. "Like who?" Taehyung asked behind us. I groaned.

 Jimin turned around, "No one." He lied again. Why does Jimin keep dodging the subject. Maybe he likes [Y/N] too. But then he'd get really sad when [Y/N] chooses me over him. I think Jimin knows better than that.