Wrong Guy

Jimins' POV

 It's been a few days since we've seen [Y/N].
But we wouldn't have had time anyway. All of us have been really busy through those days. Doing performances, interviews, lots of traveling. I was really anxious to tell her where we would be going, but the rest of the guys tell me not to worry about it. She's happy. With her boyfriend.

 I hate thinking about that.

 Right now, i'm walking through the park. Trying to get her off my mind. But sheesh, she's all I can think about. I should make a song to get over it. Hm, that's a good idea. A song about 'her'. Hm.

 I should go to the studio n-

 I suddenly saw something that caught my attention. I creased my eyebrows. "Wah..?" I tilt my head a bit. The wind blew through my hair as I stared in confusion.

 There was two people. They were having a picnic by the small lake in the grass. One was Eunwoo. And the other was..[Y/N]?
Erm..I don't remember her having red hair.

 I squinched my eyes at them. Maybe she dyed it? Well that can't be the case. The girl has a butterfly tattoo on her neck. [Y/N] hate tattoos.
And why is Eunwoo smiling at her like that? Right after I had that thought, the red-haired girl fed Eunwoo with a strawberry. In a very..very flirty way. What does he think he's doing?

 Then after Eunwoo chewed, he gave her a peck on the lips. What???!!
Did he just-
Did I just catch Eunwoo cheating?

 I started walking away from the park. As I did, I took out my phone from my back pocket. I dialed [Y/N]'s number immediately. She answered on the 5th ring. "Hello?"
"[Y/N]?"

 "Hi Jimin! I haven't heard from you guys in a while."

 "Yeah sorry about that. Uh, where's Eunwoo?"

 "Oh, he's out looking for small jobs."

 I closed my eyes and sighed.

 "No [Y/N]. He's not..."

 "What? Uh, Jimin? What do you mean by that?" She asked, sounding doubtful.
"[Y/N] he's cheating on you." I nodded. She laughed over the line. "Is this a prank Jimin?" She asked playfully. "No [Y/N], i'm serious."

 "Jimin what're you talking about? He's just looking for a job, chill out." She argued.
"[Y/N]! I'm literally at the park right now. I see him clearly with another girl. I wouldn't lie to you."

 "Eunwoo wouldn't do that to me Jimin. I know him."
Ah! Seriously [Y/N]?
"I'm telling you, [Y/N]. He's cheating on you. You need to break up with him." I tell her. She should be able to understand and just-

 "Is this what you want? Yeah, I've noticed the smug looks you and the boys give him! Why can't you just accept someone that I accept? None of you are my parents!"

 "[Y/N]-"

 "Fine Jimin! When he comes back, I'll question him about it. Since you want me to break up with him so bad."
"But I-"
She hung up. I stared at my phone screen. If only she could see what I see.

 I went home after that. Everyone was there. I didn't want them to know about it. Not yet. They can figure it out later. I threw myself on the bed. She's all I can think about. Even still. She's seems so passionate about him. I wish she would do that to me. I should be mad at her, but all I want is her attention.