Butterfly Effect

Your POV

 The date was actually really fun! We had a fancy dinner and then we went out to scope out the stars. Eunwoo is a very good conversationalist. Who would've knew? Taking a trip back down to Seoul I'd find someone like him. After the date, I find myself walking back to my room. Eunwoo walks me. We get to my door and he's smiling that same smile I've seen all night.

 I can look at it for days to be honest. "So..you had fun?" He asks. "Yeah of course!" I nod. He looked down to his shoes. "When can we do this again?" He asks again. I shrug, "Whenever you want." I smile. He smiles too. Suddenly my door opens behind me. It's Yoongi. We both looked at him.

 "Oh..[Y/N]...hi.." He greeted with raised eyebrows. "Yoongi..how did you-"

 "Actually [Y/N], you wanna go out for some quick coffee?" Eunwoo asked in a rush. "Oh, of cour-"

 "No she's actually pretty tired. [Y/N]? C'mon." Yoongi gently grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me inside the room. "But wait, wha-"

 "Oh well then bye." Eunwoo smiled and waved as Yoongi pulled me inside. "Uh..bye!" I manage to wave before Yoongi shut the door. I could tell before Yoongi shut the door, him and Eunwoo were giving each other looks. I didn't know what looks were they, but they were looks.

 "How was your date?" A familiar voice asks behind me. I turn around. The whole crew is here. "Wow! How did you guys get inside?" I ask. "You left your keys." Hoseok dangled my keys in my face. I snickered and took the keys after. "Thanks, Hoseok." I smile as I put the keys on the desk. The rest of the boys weren't saying anything. They just stared at me.

 "What?" I ask. Some of them gulped. "Uh..it's just..we've never seen you in such a dress before. You look stunning." Jin commented. "Awh..thanks. But i'm taking it off, it's so tight." I said, stretching and walking towards the bathroom. Hoseok and Taehyung started running after me. "Uh, I can help you with the zipper!" Hoseok offered. I creased my eyebrows and smiled at them. "No lemme help." Taehyung said.

 My hands went through my hair. "Erm.." I muttered. "Let me do it." Yoongi said walking up to me. "These idiots." He mumbled looking at them both. Yoongi slid down the zipper quickly. "Thanks Yoongs." I smiled and then went in the bathroom. I had a feeling the boys watched me.

 After changing and showering, I went back out with the dress in my hands and wearing something more comfortable. The boys saw me as soon as I walked out. "Yes! [Y/N]'s back!" Jungkook said when he saw me with pajamas on. I laughed at him and put my dress in my bag. "Hey! Wanna play Overwatch?" He asks. "As long as you don't whine when I beat you." I comment.

 "Oh it's on!"

 Jimin stood up. "No. We're not playing any of your stupid video games. We're watching a movie." He said. "I was asking [Y/N] to play, not you." Jungkook nudged him. "Chill. It's a horror movie." He nodded and smiled. "Oh. Then i'm down." Jungkook sat criss-cross on the couch in front of the bed. "Yes!" Taehyung jumped on the couch.

 "I've got popcorn!" Jin sung as he carried a big bowl of popcorn in both hands. All the boys squished on the couch. Jin sat next to Yoongi, who looked like he was gonna fall asleep in a few seconds.

 I came and squeezed myself in between Jungkook and Taehyung. "What scary movie are we watching and how scary is it?" Taehyung asked. "We're watching an American one. It's called Annabelle. And...yeah." Namjoon nodded as he used the remote to turn on the movie.

 "Ooo. I heard it's terrifying!" Hoseok said as he held a pillow to his chest. "That's a good thing!" I smile and get comfortable. It didn't take long before the movie started. Creepy music already? My type of movie. Me and Jungkook are known to be able to withstand any horror movie. When the movie started, we looked at each other, then at the screen. He had a smirk on his face.

 "First one who jumps, loses." He mumbled. "Oh it's on." I whispered. Taehyung started shaking. "What is it Tae?" I asked. "I have a doll in my bag." He said. I laughed. "It won't come to life, Taehyung." I shook my head. "You don't know that! This is based off of a true story." He sunk into the pile of pillows he put over himself.

 "Look, if it ever happens, i'll protect you." I smile. "Really?" He ask me with big eyes. "Of course!" I say. He looks back at the screen and blushes. I didn't really notice at that time. But I turned back to the screen too.

 The beginning of the movie was fine. Until we saw the couple with the doll in their hands. "That's a killer doll!!" Hoseok shouted. "Throw it away!" Taehyung yelled. "You can't do that. Then it'll just come back." Jungkook snickered. "Oh..well they're dead." Taehyung muttered.

 Then the movie started getting scary. First jumpscare came with no warning. Just suddenly. Me and Jungkook shook at the same time. We looked at each other, then laughed. "I guess we both lost." He smiled. "Yeah, I totally lost." I said. Hoseok was whimpering after his scream session.

 "Oh my gosh.." Jin put his hand over his mouth. "That was scary." Taehyung said. He looked at me first, then began to wrap his arms around mine. I scooted closer to him, I know he was scared. "Tsk. This movie isn't scary." Jungkook shook his head. Right after he said that, he got a jump scare. And yes, he jumped. I laughed. Hoseok, Taehyung, and even Namjoon was heard. Despite the sound of snoring from Yoongi.

 Later in the movie. We're all deeply into the storyline. Even though it's really scary. Then, Jungkook decides to give a spoiler. "That lady dies in the end." He muttered. Everyone groaned and started throwing pillows at him. Jin threw handfuls of popcorn after chewing a few. "Really Jongguk???" Jimin raises an eyebrow. "You ruined it." Namjoon threw another pillow. I laughed at them.

 Having a movie sleepover with all my best friends in the world? Even after a date with the cutest guy ever? The most perfect night. I couldn't ask for more.