Be Mine!

Your POV

 Yoongi took me to the food court. We sat a small table with only two chairs. He sat in front of me. I frowned as I looked down at the food under me. "What's wrong?" Yoongi ask. "Well, I wish we'd all get along, you know?" I scrunch up my face. "Why are you always worrying about someone else while you're with me?" He asks, in an annoyed tone. "Sorry." I smile and put my hair behind my ear.

 One thing to know about Yoongi, he's very controlling. Especially around me. What's up with that? Then, Yoongi's eyes went somewhere else, and he frowned. "Wh-"

 "C'mon let's go." Yoongi stood up. "But-"

 "Shh..c'mon."

 "But..Yoongi I wasn't finished eating." I whine. "[Y/N], you've literally been staring at your food since you got it. Let's g-"

 Then, I heard chairs dragging on the ground. The noise was loud. It was Taehyung and Jungkook, grabbing chairs and putting them at our table. I smiled widely. But they were the last people Yoongi wanted to see. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi snarls. "I'm so glad you're here!!" I shriek. Taehyung gives me a side smile. Yoongi sighs and gets back in his seat.

 The other boys drag chairs and sit at the table. "[Y/N]..we want to apologize about earlier. We were just being-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung. They look at each other and Taehyung shakes his head at him. "We're really sorry, [Y/N]..to sum it up." Namjoon gives that squishy smile of his. "Aww.." I say, tilting my head. "Apologies accepted!" I shout and sip on my smoothie. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

-

 After that, we all started laughing and joking around. That's how I wanted this to be. Hanging out with all of them the right way. We were on our way leaving the store.

 "Wait! So you're telling me you saw Ryan the bear, and you passed it by??" Namjoon asked me, being overly dramatic. We all laughed at him. "It was Yoongi's fault!" I point.

 Then, we all get into the car. A long time later, we get to our room. It was freezing cold like a blowing wind inside. We all started shivering. I sat on the bed, rubbing my arms with my hands. The others were doing natural things, but also really cold. Namjoon had left to figure why it was so cold. Then, I started huffing and puffing. "Guys it's literally the summer. I didn't pack any sweaters!" I say, teeth clattering. Jungkook looked up at me. "I did, want mine [Y/N]?" He asked. I look at him and smile. I nod.

 "Wait! I have a better sweater. Lemme give you mine!" Taehyung says. "No she wants mine!" Jungkook shouts at him. Then, Taehyung and Jungkook starts running towards the huge closet in the back room. They race each other. Jimin scoffs and shakes his head and close the door they just went in. "Sorry about that." Jimin says. I laugh, "It's cute."

 He bunch his lips together and then sit next to me. "You okay?" He asks. "I'm freezing cold!" I shiver. "The ac is literally so high we should be burning." Jimin laughs. "Well it's not working." I roll my eyes and smile. Jimin laughs and hits me on my arm. My eyes grow big. "Oh my gosh Jimin you're hot!" I say. Jimin blushes. "You think i'm hot?" He smirks at me. "Yes!" I answer and grab his arm and put it on my face. "Oh.." He mumbles.

 I breath out at Jimin's warm arm. "Wow you're right. You are cold." Jimin says. "Uh, yeah!" I crease my eyebrows and smile.

 "Want me to warm you up?" Jimin held his head down and muttered. "I mean, not like that or..whatever you was thinking. I just knew you were cold and that's why I asked, you know, there's only one..ah nevermind." Jimin scoots closer to me and hugs me tightly. Jimin is really warm. How?

 Jimin rubs his hands on my arm. He was wrapped around me and we held onto each other tightly. I started feeling a bit better and less cold. Then Taehyung and Jungkook burst back in the room.

 "What do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung yelled. "Oh, Jimin was just warming me up. I'll take those sweaters now." I reach out my hand for the sweaters, but they swooshed them away. "No, I think you're good." Jungkook says and slowly walk back into the backroom. "Yeah, you got Jimin." Taehyung says, annoyed. "Aw c'mon guys!" I shout as they walk away. "Don't mind them." Jimin smiles. Jimin is laying down on the bed. I look back at him, "Well at least I have my ChimChim." I say in my best aeygo voice and lay down next to him.

 He gives a soft laugh. The Namjoon comes through the door. "They said the ac is broken and that every room is experiencing the same thing. It's through the vents. The entire hotel is freezing!" Namjoon explains. I sit up. "Well let's go somewhere." I suggest. "Where [Y/N]? It's almost midnight." He raises an eyebrow.

 "I don't know..the park?" I shrug. Namjoon shrugs, "I'm down." He says. "I can go too!" Jimin sits up next to me. "Can me and [Y/N] just go..? Just this time, Jimin?" Namjoon asks him. Jimin pouts. "Don't worry Jimin. I'll be fine." I smile. I get up from the bed and put on my best outfit for a walk in the park. Me and Namjoon was at the door. "Here." Namjoon gives me his huge black jacket. "Wear it until we reach outside." He smiles at me. Then he opens the door and lead me outside.

 Jimin's POV

 I sat there on the bed. All alone. Jungkook and Taehyung came back into the room. "Where's [Y/N]?" Jungkook asked. "With Namjoon." I sighed. "That girl never sits still does she." Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed. "You like her too?" I crease my eyebrows. "Of course. I'm sure the whole group started having feelings for her now." Taehyung answered. Dang. The whole group?

 "Even Yoongi?" I blurt. Jungkook laughs, "Probably. The way he stole her when we were at the mall."

 I stared at the ceiling and sighed, "Ah..[Y/N]." Jungkook hit me with a pillow, "I bet you dream things about her!" He laughs. I sat up. "Don't you?" I laugh and threw the pillow back. "I even drew her." Taehyung smiles like he's showing off. "Okay! Wait! I have an idea!" Jungkook laughs.

 Later on. We all sat in a circle on the bed. "Okay I go first." Taehyung says. "So..Jungkook, what do you like about [Y/N]?" Taehyung asks Jungkook, placing his hand over his mouth like he's holding a microphone. "Well, she's pretty for one. For two, she has the world's greastest smile. She's also very weird. But more like cute weird." Jungkook explains.

 "And-"

 "Alright, alright! We get it! Let's move on to Jimin."Taehyung cuts him off. He then puts his hand over mine. "Okay Jimin, what do you like about [Y/N]?" He asks. I look up and make a thinking face. So many things I cannot put into words.

 "Well, she's so beautiful when she laughs. And just the cutest when she's cold. Probably the world's worst dancer, but it makes her extremely lovable. Her skin, the fact that she's different. Everything." I explain. The boys look at me with big eyes. Jungkook raises his hand, "Can I go again? I don't think I said the right words.."

 "No! It's my turn!" Taehyung smiles and put his imaginary microphone over his mouth. "What I like about [Y/N] is-"

 "Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Yoongi poked his head out his room door. "We're talking about [Y/N]." Taehyung blurts. "What?" Yoongi crease his eyebrows. "We all like her. We're just saying what we like about her." Taehyung says again. I did yet another face-palm. "Well, you're really cheesy." Yoongi raise his eyebrows and went back into his room.

 "Pfft. At least my room doesn't smell cheesy." Jungkook mumbled. "What??" Yoongi asked from in his room. "It was Taehyung!" Jungkook lied and threw a pillow at him. I shook my head. How could [Y/N] ever live with these boys.