On My Mind

Taehyung's POV

 It's probably the middle of the night. [Y/N] was struggling to tell us about her new friend. I don't like him. And I haven't even met him yet. I think it's because I don't like the idea of [Y/N] hanging out with another guy outside of BTS.

 That way she talked about him...

 I could tell she was starting to crush on him a lot. I laid in the small bed on my back and stared at the ceiling. These thoughts kept me up. Was [Y/N] falling for someone else? What's he got that I don't?

 Then, I started hearing noises outside of my door. I shared a room with Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook. I'm pretty sure they was all sleep. I starting getting scared.

 It sounded like someone was walking around and touching things. I pulled the covers all the way up to my face. I had one small pillow in hand. I watched the door. The footsteps and noises kept getting louder, and louder.

 The door knob twisted a few times first, and then the door opened. "Yah!!" I yelled and threw the small pillow. "Ow! What the-"

 I watched as the pillow hit Yoongi in the head. "Yoongi..? What're you doing up?" I asked, sitting up on the bed. "I can't sleep." He answered. I raised my eyebrows, "That's the first."

 Yoongi sits in a rolling chair in front of a desk nearby. "I guess i'm just gonna make random raps." Yoongi says and sniffs after.

 "Well I can't sleep either!" I say. Yoongi's back was facing me and he was writing something on paper. "Really..? What's got you up, Taehyung?" He asks. I looked down, "To be honest..it's [Y/N]." I say.

 Yoongi stopped what he was doing and turned around to me. He put his hands together and sat like he's a therapist. "I'm listening." He says.

 "Well, when she was talking about the new guy she met at the coffee shop, it made me really uncomfortable. It made me want to hang out with her more and quit work for a few days." I explain. "Same." Yoongi nods, looking down at the floor.

 "Wait, [Y/N]'s got you up too?" I tilted my head. "I just said I felt the same. I didn't say all that." Yoongi told me. I raised my hands. "Alright, alright." Then I let my hands fall on my lap as I sat criss-cross.

 "Anyway, I just feel protective of her and-"

 "You like her." Yoongi cut me off. I raised my eyebrows. "Well of course! She's our best friend!"

 "No idiot. You like her. And you don't like the idea of her hanging out with some other guy." Yoongi explains. "You sound like you know the feeling." I raise my eyebrows again. Yoongi looked at me with no expression.

 "Maybe.." He says. I move to sit on the edge of the bed and cross my legs. "Tell me about it." I smile and say. Yoongi gives me a 'really' look. But he leans in his chair anyway.

 "I just think that [Y/N] has always been around us so much, that the first guy that comes around, she has feelings him." Yoongi says. "So you think she's tired of us?"

 "No. She's [Y/N]. But I just think this new guy is not worth [Y/N]'s time."

 "I know right! By the way she was explaining, we're so better than him!" I laugh. "Well..you know..we're probably gonna have to meet him soon. [Y/N] would want us to see what she's talking about." Yoongi says, looking up at me.

 "As soon as I see him, i'm gonna punch him in the face!" I say, excitedly. "Sure thing, Taehyung." Yoongi nods and then turns his chair around to get back to what he was doing. "I'm serious!" I say again.

 "Sure!" Yoongi says. I fold my arms.

 >>>>>>>

  Your POV

 It was the next day in the morning. I woke up in my own room. I took a shower, got dressed, and went out in the hall. I went to the other room and knocked on the door. The first room I came across was Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin's room.

 "Knock knock!" I say like a song. "Who's there?" A faint voice from inside says. "Your favorite girl.." I giggle. "Your favorite girl who..?" The faint voice says again. "Your favo-"

 The door burst open. And there was a monster standing in front of me. He had a blank face like he was tired. "Namjoon? You okay? Good morning." I say. He sighed and rubbed his eye, "Good morning [Y/N]."

 I stepped into the room. "Why're you so tired?" I asked. Namjoon shut the door behind me. "Because someone had us up all night talking about you." He answers. "Me?" I look at who Namjoon was looking at.

 Hoseok sat on a chair in the front. "What?" He asks. I laugh. "C'mon! I want to go to the food court!" I say, pulling Namjoon's arm. "Wait one second, i'm going put on clothes." Namjoon walked to his suitcase.

 "Agh..! You hyungs are slow-pokes! You're like grandpa's." I groaned. "Wow. Really hurt my feelings [Y/N]." Jin had came out the bathroom with a robe on.

 "Aw..I didn't mean it Jin." I smile. "Well I forgive you. Only because you're so pretty when you smile. And that's coming from me!" Jin points at himself. "Worldwide handsome." Jin raises his chin. "Of course you are Jin." I smile.

 "I'm handsome too.." Hoseok blurted. "Yes you are! You're my favorite horse!" I walked towards to Hoseok. "Aw..thank you." He says. Then I pulled onto his arm, "Now get dressed!"