I Love You Too..

"Erm..guys? Why don't I just go with all of you? It seems like you all are free..?" [Y/N] spoke up as calmly as she could in the middle of the chaos.

 The boys turned their heads to her, then glared at each other.

 "I don't see anything wrong with that.." Namjoon spoke up. [Y/N] smiled, "I'll go get dressed!" She squeaked.
The rest watched her go. 

 "Well I guess we're going together then." Yoongi grumbled and stood up. "You better not try anything." Jin eye-balled Jungkook. 
He smirked and stood, "We'll see.."

 "Oh my gosh this flower is so pretty~!" [Y/N] had a pink flower in her hand. Everyone was outside at a park. There weren't many people, just mainly them. The boys stood behind [Y/N] watching her with smiles on their faces.
Jungkook had his hands behind his back and stepped up next to her. "It is..but [Y/N]..that flower isn't as pretty as you." Jungkook smiled.

 The boys in the back widened their eyes in shock. [Y/N] smiled dreamily at him, "Awh..thanks Jungkook." She says. Jin hurried up and jumped in front of Jungkook and put his arms around [Y/N]. "So you like flowers?" Jin smirked as he walked away with her. [Y/N] was a bit confused, but she just went with it.
"Of course! I like all sorts of flowers..u-uhm..shouldn't we wait for the group?" [Y/N] turned her head but Jin kept walking.
"Eh..they'll be fine.." He smirked. Jungkook rolled his eyes and started following them, the group did the same also.

 Later on the group found themselves at a small cafe sitting together at one table. The boys wore hats and face masks so no one would see it was them.
They all ate. "So [Y/N], where do you wanna go today..?" Yoongi asked, looking up at her. They all sat on stools.

 [Y/N] sat next to Namjoon and Taehyung, in front of her, Hoseok. 
"Eh..I don't know. I've been traveling with you guys for so long I think i've already been everywhere!" She said. The boys smiled at her response. 
"We still have time. Why don't we take a helicopter over Japan?" Jungkook shrugged. "Or to a party?" Jin raised his eyebrows and looked at each of them.

 "There's a place I want to go!"
"No one wants to go where you want to go Taehyung."
"What about at our indoor pool?"
"Isn't it too cold for that?"
"Really Hoseok."
"Let's go to the sea?"
"You only want to go there for crabs. You won't find any."

"Whatever."
"Let's go bungee jumping!"
"Let's go get some really big fireworks!"

 [Y/N] watched the boys bicker, "Whoa..in 2013 you guys were barely talking about food." She commented. 
The boys looked at her and laughed. As everyone ate and talked, Taehyung, who sat next to her, sneaked his hand on top of her hand. [Y/N] noticed this and looked at it, then at him. He played it off like he didn't do anything.

 She just watched him instead of saying anything. 
She still knew Taehyung liked her. She still knew Jimin liked her. She knows that if she chooses Jimin, it'll hurt Taehyung, she also knows that if she chooses Taehyung, it'll hurt him. 

 Taehyung sat down his napkin and stood up. Everyone turned their heads to him, "I have to go...uh, get some fresh air.." Taehyung quickly left the cafe and walked in a direction. The boys stared blankly at each other. "That was weird." Jimin says.