Hobi

Hoseok

"She's here she's here she's hereeeeee~!" I squeaked when I saw [Y/N] with her suitcase outside the hotel. I hugged her tight and she hugs me back. "Hobiiiii~!" She squealed. Even though I saw her yesterday, I missed her so much.

"Alright alright get in the bus." Yoongi snarled and pushed me as he walked past. I glared at him as he jumped up inside our bus. Then I look back at [Y/N] and smile.

"How're you coming? What about your boyfriend?" I ask a bit concerned. Namjoon comes up and takes [Y/N]'s suitcases for her. He didn't take mine. Hmph.

"Ah, I don't wanna talk about him.."

"WHY??? What did he do?? Did he hurt you?!"

"Haha nooo..I just..need a break and hang with you guys." She smiles that beautiful smile. Awwwh!!! I bet she specifically wants to hang with me. I mean, I AM her favorite and all.

"Alright guys we need to get on the bus hurry up there's traffic." Namjoon says, looking at us both. Then we follow him onto our very own bus.

The seats were like couches. Taehyung had a blanket on him with his legs up on the seat and resting his back on the window with his phone in his hand. Jungkook was on the other side and was laying down, also on his phone.

Yoongi had headphones on and looked out the window, which was dimmed on the outside. Jin was eating. Jimin was also on his phone but he was just sitting regularly.

I went and sat down in my seat and looked up at [Y/N] who was still standing. "[Y/N] sit by me!!" I pat a the seat next to me. She smiled and did as told. I wrapped my blanket over us. "There's traffic so we'll be here for a while." I say.

She nodded. That's why we left early. "What's in Tokyo?"

"A variety of shows we have to do." I answer.

"But I don't know Japanese. It's really tough." She pouts. "Just follow my lead, I know it very well." I nod.

"Of course you do, half of your songs have Japanese versions!" She joked. We laughed.

Then the bus started and our long ride to the airport begins!

Me and [Y/N] were making jokes about other kpop groups and she told me all the other ones she liked. I couldn't help but feel jealous as she kept going on and on about them.

"..I like Monsta X too. Oooh! Joohoney is my bias." She squealed. "Who?" I tilt my head. "Joohoney- I mean Jooheon. Actually all of them are my biases." She looked up and thought about it.

I bunched my lips to the side. Hmph. I wonder if i'm her bias in this group.

"Oh! And Astro! Eeeeeeek!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes. "Lemme guess. Eunwoo." I groaned. "No..Rocky.."

I glared at her.

"They're having their comeback EEEEE! It's so catchy! Oh and Got7!!" She faked passing out. I sighed. What have I done.

"That's enough." Yoongi suddenly blurted. We both looked at him. "We are the best out of all of them..right [Y/N]?" He says with smug in his tone. [Y/N] nodded.

"Yeah. Even though I stan so many other groups, you guys are my ultimate favorite." She said and hugged me from the side. I smiled widely. Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Anyway..I wonder who's your bias in our g-"

"OH and Seventeen!!"

It's later. The bus ride is still going on. Me and [Y/N] are still up. The guys were asleep. Well, Taehyung was still up but his head was under the covers and from the light I cpuld tell he was on his phone.

[Y/N] rested her head on my shoulder. "Hoseok..what do I do.." She suddenly muttered. I tilt my head a bit. "What do you mean..?" I ask.

She sighed and shifted her head on my shoulder. The blanket was wrapped all around her.

"I think my boyfriend is cheating on me-"

I'm about to choke and start shouting but [Y/N] stopped me.

"-WAIT. Before you say anything..I don't wanna wake any of the others up. They're probably exhausted." She says.

I calm down and huff.

"That- I knew something as off about him." I shook my head. "Well it's not for certain. I said I think he is."

"What makes you think?"

"Well for one, two weeks ago Eunwoo just wouldn't stop calling me, and now, it's been almost an entire day and he hasn't called me once. He doesn't see me as much anymore and he's always saying he's out looking for jobs. I mean, it's not THAT hard." [Y/N] begins to rant.

"We don't even go on dates anymore and he doesn't say I love you like we used to.. It honestly makes me feel..worthless at times." She mutters.

I shot my head up.

"Excuse me? Worthless? [Y/N] you're worth far more than anything anyone can offer. You're the sweetest, funniest, cutest girl in the entire world and that's not even all. You have no idea how special you are to me, so don't ever say you worth nothing." I explain.

I hear her chuckle a bit. "Cheesy." She blurts.

"Well it's true. And if that fork doesn't see that then..he doesn't deserve you, nor do you deserve to be treated that way by him." I go off.

[Y/N] looks up at me. "Thanks Hobi." She smiled. I sighed, "Let's stop thinking about him and enjoy Tokyo later?"

"Yeah sure. I won't even answer if he calls."

If.

Tsk tsk tsk. This is sad.

Then I took out some headphones in my pockets and attached them to my iphone. I started playing music and put one earbud in my ear, and another in hers. Then I let the music play.

kkokkkok sumeottaga useumyeon natana

eodiseo on geolkka
geojimalhajima cheonsaga matjana
ni jeongchega mwoya

But you~
geu misoneun janinhada mothae
Cruel~
geu boreul mot bwasseoya hae
You~
sashil jinjja wiheomhan geon
neogeman itneun geoya

Geu bojogaen Illegal
Illegal~
andwae wiheomhae oh yes
So I call you Illegirl
Illegirl~
jonjae jachega beomjae

Cheonsaga namgin shilsuyeotna
animyeon jinhan kiseuyeotna
geu bojogaen Illegal
Illegal~
But I want it anyway, anyway, anyway