Confession

3rd Person

 It was the next day after [Y/N]'s tour. She was a bit startled from what happened with Jin and couldn't get it off her mind. But of course she'd be under the affection of worldwide handsome, and that's all there is to it. Right?

 But it was the next day and the boys had to guest star on a famous Japanese Tv show. [Y/N] was at their new amazing high class hotel and stood in front of the Tv.
Hoseok had showed her how to use the remote since it was all in Japanese.
So she turned on the channel and it was currently on commercial.

 Meanwhile, the boys stood on set in front of the camera next to the host, who seemed like an older man. They looked at each other nervously. "I hope I say the right words unlike last time.." Taehyung muttered.

 Jimin eye-balled him, getting a flashback to what he had said that time.

 Suddenly, the theme music started and the audience clapped as the show started.
"Hello I am your host Kazuhiro and here are our special guest..BTS!" He introduced them. Everyone clapped and waved.

 [Y/N] squealed as she saw her boys on-screen.

 "So..first things first how does it feel to be in Tokyo again?" He asked excitedly.
Namjoon spoke,

 "It's very fun here and we all..love to be here"

 "I like it here too.." Jungkook agreed. "Me too." Yoongi smiled a bit. [Y/N] fangirled over Yoongi's smile.
"So..bangtan..your fans always seem to wonder, how do you guys cope with so many fans and fame going around?" He asked, getting right into the questions. They laughed a bit.

 "Ah..it's really cool to have so many people support us and travel around the world and things." Jin answered and nodded.
"Yes, you see so many things and see so many people. Also, how do you cope meeting such big stars in different countries as well??" He asked.

 [Y/N] had popcorn in her hands and sat back on the couch not too far from the Tv.

 "We have..we have to hold in our excitement everytime and just play it cool." Namjoon laughs.
"Speaking of it, do any of you have any celebrities crushes?" The host made a face.
The crowd went "Ooo.."

 "Well we just-"

 "NAMJOON HAS RIHANNA AS HIS LOCK SCREEN!" Jimin pointed. Namjoon covered his eyes and everyone laughed.
"That's not true! I changed it! It's someone else!" He shouted as the crowd laughs.

 "Oh? Who is it?" The host asked. Namjoon stayed silent. "Uhm..you know we keep cool, I mean with..uh..everything.." He changed the subject.
"What? Everyone has a celebrity crush!" The host laughed. "I have a crush on someone." Taehyung spoke up.

 Everyone looked at him. [Y/N] raised her eyebrows with popcorn stuffed in her mouth. "What..?" She says mouth full. 

 "Oh really?" The host looked at Taehyung. Girls in the audience squealed. He smiled a bit. "But she's not famous though.." He shakes his head.
"Ah! Who is she?" He asks.
"I can't really say her name because she would kill me, but..I started liking her back in 2013 when we first met her."

 "Oh, so you- that was when you debuted! Wow she's been with you guys for that long." The host says.
[Y/N] creased her eyebrows. "He's never said anything about another girl.." She muttered.

 "She's...she's really special to me and I want to date her." Taehyung nodded. The audience made shocked but fangirling noises.
"Can-Can you describe this special girl to us a bit more?" He asked. Taehyung looked up like he was thinking,

 "Well she's extremely beautiful..she's really funny and she makes us laugh alot..she's so smart, she's probably smarter than Namjoon.." Taehyung pointed at him.
Instead of arguing, Namjoon nodded, agreeing with him.

 "She's been with us for a while lately. To me, she's adorable and..I would've never thought I'd fall for her one day but I did." He explained.

"Wow! It seems like all of you like her!" The host looked at all the boys. They looked at each other nervously.

 "But it's me who like..really really likes her." Taehyung pointed to himself.

 Jungkook laughed because he knows Taehyung was wrong.
It was him who really liked her.

But then Jin laughed too, it was him who really liked her..?
Then there was Yoongi, then Hoseok...

 They all liked her just as much.

 "Well..I hope we all meet her very soon!" The host smiled at the camera. [Y/N] put down her popcorn. Now it was very clear who Taehyung liked.
She's been with us for a while lately..

 She makes us laugh alot..

 His words echoed in her head. Taehyung liked......her! Great shock thrilled all over her. "Taehyung..likes me?" She creased her eyebrows.

 "But why??"

 Taehyung

 The show is over. We're now getting into the bus to go back. Jungkook pat me on the back, "You're so dead later.." He smiled.

 Yoongi laid on his back, "Yep. [Y/N] was watching that broadcast..she knows you like her now." he smirked. They all nodded and agreed. "But..wasn't it time? I mean I had a crush on her for years and i'm sure you guys did too. At least I manned up and did something." I tell them.

 "You're only saying that because you regret it." Jin laughed.

 "I do.." I laid my chin on a small pillow.

 "You'll need a lucky charm before we make it to the hotel." Namjoon joked.

 I wonder what [Y/N] is gonna say. What do I do now though? I've never had a crush on anyone or confessed when i've only liked her. Only her.
How do I do this?

 When do I get an answer? What do we do after that? What????

 I hesitated to turn on my phone. Maybe i'd see 3 billion unread texts from her. Oh my gosh what have I done. My heart is racing and going crazy. My mind is scrambled. How do I- What do I-

 Jungkook laughed at my frustration.

 I ran my hands through my hair and laid flat on the couch I was on. "She's gonna kill me isn't she.."

 "You're already dead."