Me Or Him?

I mean it can be possible right? All I need is a perfectly planned escape when it's done. Make sure no one notices. And maybe get some help. It's totally doable. Totally.

 I'm serious.

 Me and Hoseok stood there with folded arms, watching [Y/N] forget we exist. I sighed. "What does she see in that guy?" I shook my head. "I have no idea." He responded.
"Tsk. I so have better abs than him." I scoffed.

 "Are you jealous?" Hoseok asked. "Aren't you??" I looked at him. Then Taehyung suddenly pushed between us. "Move! I wanna go swim!" He smiled. "Beat you there!!" Jungkook told him before he started running towards the water. "Hey!! No fair!" Taehyung was behind him and running.

 Namjoon came and stood on side of me. "Are you jealous too?" Hoseok asked him.
"Extremely."

 "Okay. So maybe if we eliminate the witnesses first, then go after him and make sure he's perfectly cornered, and then I-"

 "Whoa whoa whoa! Chill out, Jimin. Even though we might not like him, at all, we still have to respect [Y/N]." Namjoon calms me down. "What if I don't wanna do that..?" I whine. "Too bad." Jin says, coming up and standing on side of Hoseok.

 "Namjoon is right. We must respect [Y/N]'s wishes. And i'm sure she'd want all of us to get along." He says like a parent or something.
I sigh. "Well! This is a beautiful day and we're standing in front of a beach. Might as well enjoy it." Namjoon said, throwing a towel in my hands.

 "Yeah, same." Hoseok says and follows him, after throwing another towel in my hands. Jin followed them with no words and threw his towel on me too.
"Do I look like a table or something??? Why are you throwing your towels on me??!" I moved the towels to a nearby bench.
They looked back at me and chuckled at my remark.

 I was about to follow them, but I stopped in my tracks. "Wait, where's Yoongi?"
I turned around to face the car. I saw Yoongi sleeping in the passenger side through the window. I put my hand over my heart. "Whew. He's not lost." I sigh in relief.

 3rd Person

 Jungkook and Taehyung splashed each other every second in the water. Namjoon just sat and made sure to keep the water under him. Jin was laying under an umbrella on the sand. Also making sure Taehyung and Jungkook don't kill each other or drown.
But Jungkook was worrying about [Y/N] and Eunwoo. He rolled his eyes everytime he saw you two smiling at each other.

 Taehyung stopped splashing him and stood up straight. "What is it?" He asks. Jungkook ruffled his soaked hair. "Ah..it's nothing. Just [Y/N] and that Eunwoo guy is getting on my nerves." He grit his teeth.

 "I know right." Taehyung agrees. "Hey. You wanna do something?" Jungkook asked which a mischievous look on his face.
"No..I don't think [Y/N] would approve of that." Taehyung shook his head.

 "That's the point. Every since I met him I got the sudden urge to prank him." Jungkook rubbed his hands together. Taehyung sighed and thought about it.
Then he looked at him.

 "Fine. What're we doing this time?"

 You and Eunwoo were having the time of your lives. He was teaching you how to swim because you told him you didn't know how. But you knew how to swim really well because you taught yourself as a little kid.

 Eunwoo had his arms wrapped around you as you floated. "Okay, and you kick your legs and your hands move like this." He took you arms and waved them around.
You smiled. "Cool."

 "You trust me?" He tilted his head.

 "Of course Eunnie."

 He smiled to himself and bent down. "Climb on my back." He said. You did as you were told. You had your arm wrapped around him and your legs wrapped too. "We're going under okay?" He said. You nodded.

 "Ready, set.."

 Eunwoo went under. And since you were on his back, you went under too.
As you were under water, you let go of his back and was drifting away from him. He turned around and held onto you tight.
He thought you couldn't swim.

 As you went above water now, you two were holding close to each other. "You okay?" He smiled. "Mhm." You nodded.

 "Help!!!! Help!!!!!!!" A voice shrieked. You two looked at what was causing so much noise. It was Taehyung, pretending to drown. And he was a really great actor.
"Oh my gosh!!" You held your hand over your mouth before going after him. Eunwoo charged after Taehyung too, getting there before you.

 Jungkook watched this whole thing take place, secretly.
Eunwoo grabbed Taehyung from under the water, but Taehyung kept pushing his hands away from him, so it seemed like Eunwoo was the one drowning him. Eunwoo struggled to save Taehyung. Jin got up from his seat, and so did Namjoon.

 Jungkook snickered like the villain he was.

 Eunwoo took a break from saving him for a sec by standing up straight, then going back down and tried again. That's when Taehyung quit his act by standing up suddenly. "I'm fine!" He reassured everyone. Eunwoo put his hands on his hips and sighed.

 Taehyung smiled at everyone like he wasn't just drowning just now. "If you can't swim, you shouldn't be in the water." Eunwoo shook his head, looking a bit disappointed. Taehyung glared at him. He was about to say something, but then you came in.

 "Yeah Tae..you never said you couldn't swim. You should be more careful." You fold your arms. He stared at you. You gave him a concerned look. Then he lowered his shoulders and mumbled, "Fine.."

 He walked towards the sand. You and Eunwoo watched him go. "That was close." You say. Eunwoo nods. Then he looks at you.
"Those friends of yours are some troublemakes aren't they?"

 *{||-Guys i'm gunna start making my chapters shorter by a lot. Not too short though. So I don't wanna annoy you guys because the chapter is A DAY long. But anyways thanks for reading!! I have a ton planned for you guys in this book. Plot twists, choices. So don't get bored!!-||}*