Bragging

"Ah~! She's so dreamy.." Jungkook had the back of his head resting on his pillow. The rest of the boys were surrounding him in the dorm. Taehyung turned and threw a manga at him, "Stop talking about my girlfriend." He says.
"She's not your girlfriend." Jimin spoke up. "Neither is she yours." Yoongi cut in. "Yours either!" Jimin shot back.
"You all sound like children." Namjoon stood. "What, you like her too!" Jimin looked at Namjoon. He put his hands in his pockets.

"I bet she likes me. She called me handsome once." Jungkook smirked. "What? Have you seen your face? She obviously likes me." Taehyung pointed to himself. "People swoon over my face.." Taehyung continued, "..and even ARMYs call me unreal." He bragged.
"Oh shut up. I own most of the ARMYs anyway. They all say i'm their favorite." Jungkook spat.

Hoseok laughed, "See, that's where you're wrong. Most of our I-lovelies likes me. Hah." He used his thumb and pointed to himself. Jin stood up, "Everyone everyone. Stop fighting about this seriously...it's so obvious that i'm the most liked."

"Yeah right." Jimin snorted a bit. Jin glared down at Jimin, "What're you laughing at shortie? Most of our ARMYs are taller than you, how do you expect them to like you?" He joked.
"It doesn't matter. I'm only concerned about one girl liking me okay?" Jimin responded. Jin rolled his eyes, "So cheesy..seriously.."

"Hey guys we should focus on our comeback. Our ARMYs are anticipating it so we can't disappoint them. Half of you need to get your hair dyed and attend our Dispatch photoshoot. Let's get to it yeah?" Namjoon spoke.
"Yeah yeah yeah." The group of boys groaned and moved out of their seats. "I'm so tired.." Jungkook mumbled.

"In my next life, I want to be born as a vampire so I won't have to see the daylight." Hoseok spoke. "I still want to be a rock." Yoongi blurted. "You are a rock." Jin responded. Namjoon closed his eyes and shook his head at his group.

It's been 3 hours later. The whole time, the group of boys were working hard. They had heavy packed schedules due to the fact that their comeback was happening soon. Yoongi and Hoseok had been working hard in the studio. The maknae line along with Jin has been doing photoshoots. And Namjoon attending meetings. And in the next hour or so, they'll all have to meet up for dance practice.

They were all so busy. I took this time to think about my answer to them. Since they all confessed i'll need to speak with the whole group in one room. That way, I can get things straight. I already know my answer, though I have thought it through over a billion times. I paced in the dorm room. I had ordered some Chinese not too long ago. Maybe food will help me feel better and not worry so much as I was doing.

There is only one I must choose. And if that, so be it. It's going to be extremely hard for me. And hard for the boys also. But this is what it has come to.
As I paced, circling the couch, my phone had vibrated on the cushion. I looked down, and then went to grab it. Jungkook had text me.

Jungkook: hi [Y/nickname]

Jungkook: what are u doing

Me: texting u