Tell Him

3rd Person

 She called Eunwoo's cell. He took it out of his pocket. "Excuse me for a second, sweetie?" He told the red-haired girl. She nodded with a smile. Eunwoo stood and went behind a tree somewhere.
He finally answered.

 "[Y/N]?"

 "Yeah Eunwoo? Where're you?" You got straight to the point, still steamed from Jimin's accusation. "Babe, you know i'm looking for jobs."

 "I mean where are you now?"

 Eunwoo turned his head back and looked at the red-haired girl. Then looked away.
"I'm at a coffee shop and i'm standing in front of the boss." He lied.

 "I thought you were allergic to coffee.." You muttered. "Well, I need a job and quick. I'll have to make some sacrifices, sweetie. Don't you worry about me, look the boss is really impatient, I need to go. See you later?" He lied.

 "Okay. Love y-" He hung up before you could finish. You stared at your phone screen.
"Hm. Because i'm not stupid, I'm going to visit the coffee shop. Just to make sure." You said to yourself.
"Aish..what am I doing." You placed your hand over your head for a headache check.

 Your POV

 I made my way to the city and went to every coffee shop there. Nowhere did I see him. I even asked the bosses and employees. No Eunwoo.

 I went back in my car and sighed. "Where is he?" I muttered to myself. I sat there thinking. Was he really cheating on me? That can't be possible. We've been going on for this long, he can't be. Right? Ugh..i'm going nuts. I ran my hands through my hair. I'm gonna kill Eunw-

 A knock came onto my window right next to me. I jumped when I saw a face. But I calmed down when I realized the face was familiar. I rolled down the window.
"Oh Hi Jin. How'd you find me?" I ask. He put his hands in the pocket of his coat. "I was passing by. I saw your car, and..yeah." He smiled that Jin smile.
I nodded. "Can I sit in?" He points to the passenger seat. "Of course. Get in." I muster up a smile.

 He walks around the car and opens the passenger side door, then he sat in. "Are you okay?" He asks while he shut the door. I nodded. Also lying to him, and myself.
"Well, Jimin has been a bit down. I think he misses you." Jin smiles and says. I look down to my feet. I don't really think that's why..

 "Tell all the boys I miss them." I say. "Where have you been, [Y/N]? Army misses you."
"Really? Me?"

 "Of course. If you're important to us, you're definitely important to them." He smiles. Wow. I thought they hated me. I sit there, thinking about it. I have more than a billion things on my mind. "Something seems to be troubling you.." Jin trails off.

 I look at him. "Oh no no I'm fine, truly Jin."

 "I know you [Y/N]. I can tell when you're down or not. Hm..lemme take you out to eat." Jin gets out the car before I could say anything. I was lost for words. He comes around and opens my door. "C'mon." He says. I guess I have no choice. I get out of the car and sit in the passenger, while Jin gets in the drivers seat.

 Jin brought me to a not-so-fancy but not-so-cheap restaurant. We actually ordered a whole lot of food. Was he trying to stuff me? Well I don't care even if he was, because I love food! And it was working.
"Thanks for this Jin." I say. We're both sitting in front of each other in the shop. "No problem. You know me." He says and holds up a fork with noodles hanging from it. I laugh a bit. Even though i'm eating, I can't help but think of Eunwoo. "What's wrong..?" He asks. I shake my head. Jin puts his fork down and sat back in his seat. "I will not eat another bite until you tell me." He says.

 "Jin, you said you were hungry. Don't worry about me..eat." I say, and take a bite of my food. He folds his arms. "I was starving actually. Since we're so busy, I never get to eat anything." He looked away and said. "Then eat." I say in a concerned voice with food stuffed in my mouth.

 "Not until you tell me what's wrong." He shakes his head. I stop eating and look at him. He looked like he was really going to do it.

 I sighed and swallowed the food in my mouth. I wiped it off with a napkin. Jin stared at me the whole time. It was silent. I carefully put the napkin away and put away my fork.

 "I think Eunwoo is cheating on me."

 "What???????" Jin sat up quickly in his seat. I stared at the table and nodded. "How'd you find out? Did you catch him in the act?" Jin asks with a very concerned voice.
"I never caught him. I don't know for sure, but he lied to me about his coffee job. Why would he have any other reason to do that.." I mutter.

 Jin looked away. "Tsk. I knew it. That idiot. Doesn't he know how to treat his girlfriend?" Jin said to himself. I sat up and sighed. "It was actually Jimin who told me.."
Jin looked at me. "..and I got mad at him. Like, really mad. I regret it now." I say.

 He looks down to his feet. "Wow, no wonder Jimin was so down."
I nod, "It's because of me."

 I rest my chin in the palm of my hand. My elbow on the table. "Well even if Eunwoo is..[Y/N] you're the strongest person I know. You can get through anything, plus you would never have to alone. You have the guys. But mostly me. I'll always be there for you. No matter what. Even though sometimes you make the worst decisions.."

 I creased my eyebrows.

 "..but I'll even still, be there for you." Jin smiled. I stared at him. Wow..that moved me. His words.
"Thank you Jin. You're helping me so much right now." I say, more heartfelt. Jin nods. "Do you want to go home now or.."

 "No! I wanna hang out with you a bit more. Even if we stay here." I look around the restaurant. He smiles at me. And we just stay. At least I have friends who knows how to move me. More than Eunwoo can.