Found Her

"Shes's not in here either!!"

Taehyung yelled from across the room. It was early morning, and the boys were in a frantic rush. They looked in every room, but she just wasn't there. She even had left her phone. No way to get in contact.

Jungkook ran his hands over his face, "Jeez [Y/N]. How could you just leave like this.." Jungkook mumbled.

"What if she was kidnapped??" Hoseok freaked. "I'm sure [Y/N] wasn't kidnapped Hoseok.." Namjoon assured.

"But still.." Hoseok continued. "Guys calm down..she might've just went out to get food or something." Yoongi grumbled.
"Though I wonder where she could be..it's so early. It's unlike her to just leave suddenly. Especially without her phone." Jin wondered.

"Right.." Namjoon put on his thinking face. "But she'll be back right..?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded, "Sure.."

"If she knows her way back." Jungkook blurted. Hoseok bit his nails in nervousness. They all stood there frozen, thinking of where she could be.

Earlier
[Y/N] had woken up early. Her mind was scrambled in many places. Though the sun was just coming up, she sat in front of Tv, watching a movie. She was eating some snacks the boys had got her.

Though a few moments later, her phone rung. She turned her head and reached out to grab it. She looked at the screen and Eunwoo's contact showed. She snarled, "The audacity." She mumbled.
She gave the screen one last look before answering.

She put the phone on speaker and turned down the Tv so there was silence. "[Y/N]? Hello?" His voice was heard on the other line. [Y/N] didn't say a word. She just let him sit there in silence.

"[Y/N].." Eunwoo gave a hard sigh.

"..i'm sorry..you know..for cheating. It was stupid and I really wasn't thinking. The chick wasn't even all that great either she was nothing like you. It's just you know..I miss you..I miss your smile and you calling me every two seconds to see how i'm doing. I miss your voice. I'm sorry.." He went on explaining.

[Y/N] stayed silent. "[Y/N]? You there?" He had asked. Still silent. "I know you're by the phone [Y/N], I can hear you breathing." He had spoke.
Not a word.

Eunwoo sighed again, "Look i'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it? Well i'll say it a million times. A trillion, [Y/N] please come back.."

[Y/N] sat there. Maybe she shouldn't have answered.

"..i'll even stay with you. I won't make you move in with me. I won't look for jobs unless you're around. I'll call you more and say I love you more. I won't cheat ever again can you please just answer me."

"Eunwoo..." [Y/N] finally spoke. He stayed silent on the other line. He had hoped she'd say she forgiven him. That she'd come back. But,

"..I like someone else." [Y/N] continued. He was still silent. "..and he's kind. Smart. Funny. And he would never do what you did because I know he likes me back. I'm going to confess to him today. So..I've moved on. I'm sorry but i'm not sorry. Thanks."

And with that, [Y/N] hung up. She sat there, thinking about the conversation she had just shared with him. Maybe she was too harsh? No.
[Y/N] got up from her seat on the couch. She went to her closet and got herself dressed. She wore a dress for the first time in a while. Ever since her first date with Eunwoo.

But this dress was more of a sundress. It wasn't as formal.
When she was finished with dressing, she grabbed her purse and put on some shoes. She had left her phone purposely so the boys could find it.