Happy For You

3rd Person

 [Y/N] went back to the hotel. It was the middle of the day. When she opened the door, she found a phone on the desk. This was an hour later when Yoongi had posted the vlive. [Y/N] walked closer to the phone.

 "Hmm..who's phone is this?" [Y/N] picked up the phone and turned it on. A picture of her and Yoongi showed up. She smiled, "Yoongi must've left his phone." She mumbled to herself. She sat it back down and walked to the bathroom.

 She was going on a date with Eunwoo in a few minutes. She put on all the face cream she had, then while she still had the cream on, she searched through her closet for some clothes to wear. "No...no..I've worn this already..no.." She sighed.

 "Looks like I've got some shopping to do." She wrapped her hair in a messy bun (If you have short hair, you ruffled through your hair a bit).

 [Y/N] put on some regular jeans, a t-shirt, necklaces and bracelets. [Y/N] brushed her teeth while walking around looking for shoes. Then, Yoongi's phone suddenly made a notification ring and she jumped at the noise.

 She looked back at his phone. She walked towards it and picked it up. His vlive showed up. "What..?" She mumbled to herself. [Y/N] tapped on it and the video showed. [Y/N] then laid herself on the bed nearby. She laid on her stomach.

 On the phone, Yoongi started saying about how he wants Army to stop attacking her. She gasped when he mentioned it. "Yoongi actually made a live for me?" She asked herself. She continued watching the video. She found herself watching the whole thing which was 12 minutes and all.

 She was supposed to go shopping.

 "Wow. I was not expecting that." She said to herself. Suddenly the hotel door opened. It was Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook. "Hey guys!" [Y/N] smiled, and sat criss-cross on the bed. "[Y/N]!! You're back!" Taehyung shouted and hugged you tightly.

 "Why're you all dressed up?" Yoongi asked. [Y/N] put her hands together and smiled widely. "Why're you smiling like that?" Jungkook asked. [Y/N] was so excited to tell them, that she laughed. Taehyung had no idea what was going on but he laughed with her.

 When [Y/N] stopped laughing, she was about to speak. She had the boys full attention.

 "I got a date!! With Eunwoo!!" [Y/N] squealed.

 The room was quiet. The boys stared at her with blank faces. "Like..a romantic date?" Taehyung asked, he was sitting next to her. "Of course..! And it's today!" She squealed again. Jungkook clapped softly.

 "I'm happy for you." Yoongi says in a weak tone. "Yeah. You look like you really like him." Jungkook says. [Y/N] creased her eyebrows. She noticed the boys started acting a bit off. "I'm tired." Yoongi says and gets up from his chair. "Me too." Taehyung says and gets up after him.

 All that's left is [Y/N] and Jungkook. They sat there awkwardly. Jungkook stared at his feet. "I really want you guys to be close friends with Eunwoo." [Y/N] says honestly. Jungkook nodded at her words. Even though he wanted the opposite.

 "Sure thing [Y/N]." Jungkook said in a sarcastic tone and left. [Y/N] watched him go, clueless. "I guess the boys are just tired." She mumbled to herself. She grabbed her shoes and put them on. Then she stood up and left out the door.

 Jungkook's POV

 Group chat named changed to: We Are BTS!

 Me: I feel like punching the wall.

 Jin: What is it Jungkook?

 Taehyung: Me too.

 Yoongi: I'm too tired to even try.

 Namjoon: What's going on?

 Hoseok: Yeah you all are acting like your dogs died

 Jimin: Really Hoseok😑

 Hoseok: Oh. Sorry Jimin😂. My bad

 Me: It's [Y/N]. She's dating that prick Eunwoo now

 Namjoon: Dang. That was fast.

 Hoseok: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Yoongi: Yep.

 Jin: Wow..

 Namjoon: Yeah..wow..

 Jimin: I have nothing to say.

 Hoseok: Me neither.

 Namjoon: I can't even think properly.

 Jimin: Where is she now?

 Taehyung: Shopping for her dress for the date.

 Jin: Oh..

 Namjoon: Hmph.

 ....

 Taehyung: What to do from here?

 Yoongi: I guess all we have to do now is be happy for her.

 Me: Isn't that lying?

 Jin: It's not lying if you tell yourself you are. Soon you will be

 Namjoon: I'm not sure that's how it works Jin.

 Jin: Well whatever! I'm trying to help him and cheer myself up in the process!

 Me: I can pretend to be happy for her I guess..

 Taehyung: Me too. I'm a great actor!

 Yoongi: I don't know if I can stand the sight of that guy.

 Jimin: Why not?😉

 Yoongi: You know why Jimin😔

 Jimin: Same.

 Namjoon: Well you guys are going to have to suck it up. [Y/N] has found someone now. She's going to need her friends to be there for her. No matter how we feel.

 Jin: You're right

 Me: You're right

 Yoongi: Well i'm tired now.

 Jimin: Me too.

 Taehyung: Me too

 Jin: Suddenly everyone is tired?

 Yoongi: I just don't want to talk about this anymore.

 Taehyung: Me neither.

 Yoongi: Taehyung stop that.

 Taehyung: 😶