Chapter 3

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

A knock on the door was heard and Sebastian walks in. "Milord your guest is here." "Bring him in." Mr.Damiano walks in to the study.

"Care for a game?" Ciel questions. "Why of course!" He replies sitting down across from us and finally notices my presence. "Lord Phantomhive, I had no idea you were keeping such a beautiful young lady with you!"

Y-young l-la-lady?!!!!?!

My eye twitches Ciel sees this and smirks at me. "Ah, actually Rei is a boy." Mr.Damiano blushes a bit "I-I'm s-so sorry!! It's just t-that-" "I look like a girl....I know..." I say depressed with a brick that says 'young lady' on top of my head.

" I say depressed with a brick that says 'young lady' on top of my head

Mr.Damiano and Ciel start to play the board game while I stare out the window.

I wonder if I can talk to Kyle through my mind ......'Kyle can you hear me?' No response. Well then plan one failed......now time for plan two.....
Oh.
Wait.
I didn't have a plan two .-.

"R-" I wonder if Ciel will let me have any sweets.... "Re-" Ive never had the chance to try any since there is no need to eat in heaven. "Rei!"

"Y-yes!" I'm snapped back to reality by Ciel's voice. He sighs "Its time for dinner." "Ohh! Okay! Let's go!" I grab his hand and rush towards where Sebastian was standing. "H-hey!" I look over at Ciel "Yes?" He sighs -again- "Nevermind."

I hear Mr.Damiano mutter something like "Children.." I look back to see Ciel glaring at him "What?" "I mean, the flexible heart of a child is required of a craftsman. That must be what made the Phantomhives the nation's foremost toy makers. You certainly impressed me!!"

I look at him, my eyes slightly narrow and walk back to the table where he was standing. He backs up a bit and tenses up, I walk past him and grab my staff.

I smile at him, my head tilting to the side slightly and simply reply "No need to be so tense, I was only coming back to grab my staff." I follow Ciel and Sebastian out the door, Mr.Damiano not far behind me.

"Do you have to bring that thing everywhere?" Ciel questions, I look at him. "I don't want to lose it because it's important, I'll tell you more about it later, okay?"

____outside in the rock garden____

"Tonight's menu is a finely-chopped raw beef donburi from our chef Baldroy." That's a mouth full to say.....

I look down at the food placed in front of me ....so this is what people eat??

"And this is... dinner...?" "Yes. Are you familiar with it? A traditional cuisine passed down in Japan since ancient times! A treat offered to someone who has done work of note as a sign of gratitude and appreciation! That is the food we call the donburi bowl!" Sebastian states passionately.