Chapter 4

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

Sebastian bows, "I'll go prepare the desserts." "Yes, let him enjoy the Phantomhive hospitality to its fullest." Ciel says with a glint in his eye.

I don't think I like where this is going........

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bows once again and his eyes start glowing. I advert my gaze somewhere else to avoid looking him in the eye, this is my first time seeing a demon up close.

Sebastian glances towards me and his eyes stop glowing fuchsia. He must have sensed that I felt awkward. He then straightens up his back and leaves the study.

I feel a sudden chill run up my spine, I look at Ciel to see him looking at the board game.

Death.

The sudden thought made goose bumps pop up on my arms, I rub them to make them go away.

"Rei are you alright?" Ciel questions. "A-ah yes... it's just that I got this sudden chilly feeling... Do you mind if I step out for some air?" "No, not at all. To get to the rose garden you need to make a right and continue to head that way until you find a grand staircase, walk down and head towards the side door exit. There you should find the garden, it's actually right below my window." Ciel says looking out the window to see his garden of flowers, white roses being his favorite.

"Alright! Call me when you want to have that talk you postponed for later!" I say grabbing my staff and heading out of the study.

The halls are awfully dark.... perhaps I should light it up a bit...

I mutter a few words and blue flames appear next to me.
(Kinda like in the picture below)

Thank goodness I remembered the spell

Thank goodness I remembered the spell... it's been a while since I used it.....

The halls were illuminated with a blue lighting as I calmly walk through the halls.

Suddenly I hear a scream not too far from me. This peaks my interest, I turn towards the direction I heard the scream and head over to investigate. 

I see Mr.Damiano running my way and as he sees me his eyes widen.

"M-monster! Your not human!" I am taken aback at his reaction of the flames floating besides me, I find them quite soothing...

Mr.Damiano starts backing away from me a if I just threatened to kill him, what he doesn't notice is a staircase right behind him. "M-Mr.Damiano!!" I reach out to him trying to warn him but he slips down the staircase.