Chapter 35

Anddddd I'm backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took so long, I had to think ahead about where I want this book to go... like how events will lead up, but now I've got almost everything sorted out, so I wont hold back!!!!!!!! ^_^
Any way, you guys know the policy, I only own Rei and Kyle... along with a my small background characters that I may add in, I do not own kuroshitsuji... blah blah blah.... hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

Rei's POV

"Ah- how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself! I'm Maurice Cole, Redmond's fag." The boy introduces himself, curly blond hair and he has a seemingly feminine face... are those eyelashes fake??

...strange human.

"Eh?" Maurice looks at me confused.

Did I say that out loud?

Yes, yes you did Rei-sama.

Ehhh? Zhu Li?! Where have you been??

Zhu Li has been observing Rei-sama to better understand the situation around Rei-sama.

Oh... Okay I suppose that answer is satisfactory...

Soma sighs, "Rei, you cant just be calling people strange as soon as you meet them."

"Oh-" I look at Maurice apologetically, "-sorry, I was only thinking it... I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Soma nods in approval at my apology. But the people listening in on the conversation near by choke on their tea. '''You aren't supposed to admit that you were thinking it! How is that supposed to be an apology!?!'''

Zhu Li silently watches everything go down like a movie. Ah, I wish I had popcorn...

Maurice's eyebrow twitches and his smile seems to be threatening to collapse, "The prefects have invited you and your friend... Kyle, I think his name was?- any how, they invited you to come to the Swan Gazebo, they wanted to talk about how you were fairing since you are new to the school."

"Eh? Wow! I just got here, but I'm glad that I have so many people looking out for me and my friend!" I exclaim, sparkles surrounding me.

The people listening in spit blood, '''This is definitely the legendary favoritism of the prefects!!'''

Soma gives a strong pat on my back, "You should definitely go! You could benefit from socializing more Rei!"

I shrug, "Well, there is no harm in going... Just tell me the time and I'll tell Kyle about it."

Maurice places his finger tips together and smiles, "Great! We will be waiting at 4 PM for afternoon tea!"

As he walks away, a sudden thought comes to me. "Eh..."

Soma looks at me confused, "Is there something bothering you?"

I look at him sweat dropping, "It seems he is a wolf in sheep's clothing..."

"How so?"

I look up at Soma my eyes glinting mischievously. "He said 'afternoon tea' but then he said that the time to meet up was at 4 PM. I may be a foreigner, but I have been here long enough to know that afternoon tea for the British starts at 3 PM."

The people listening in stiffen, all thinking the same thing, ''''Ah- so Maurice tried to pull a stunt again... Karma caught up with him, Rei definitely lives up to the title of the small senior genius.''''