Christmas special

Rei's POV

"Christmas?" I ask tilting my head.

"Ah yes, Christmas. The most wonderful time of the year! .... at least that's what the humans say." Sebastian says shrugging.

My eyes sparkle, "This sounds interesting!" I quickly summon my staff and whirl it around swiftly.

"Let's get into the Christmas spirit!" I shout pointing at the ceiling.

A light shoots out of my staff and the entire room is surrounded in a warm light. "W-what the hell?!" Ciel's voice is heard coming into the room and a thump is heard before the light dims out and I can see again.

Kyle chokes on a laugh and I let out a bright smile. "Yay! It worked!" I cheer.

"What worked?!" Ciel asks out looking around. He lets out a gasp and a sigh at the sight before him and grows dread lines. "My mansion..." he cries out in dread.

"That's not the only thing decorated young master......" Sebastian says trying to keep himself from laughing. Ciel turns around to a mirror and cries out "Rei what did you do?!"

 Ciel turns around to a mirror and cries out "Rei what did you do?!"

(What Ciel and Sebastian look like)

I shrug my shoulders, "It's Christmas, humans are known for celebrating this holiday with family and remembering the 'son' of god named Jesus.... which I must ask my dad about since I've never been told of having a brother."

Kyle wraps his arm around me and joins in, "I've also heard of this exchange of gifts!"

(What Kyle looks like)

Oh right! Gifts!!!

I snap my fingers and a ball of light is wrapped up in paper and tied with a shiny red ribbon. Multiple lights appear and are wrapped as well and placed under a tree that was magically conjured up.

"I wonder when everyone is going to get here...." I ponder out loud.

Ciel sweat drops "People are coming over?!"

I turn and smile at him as food starts to float in and the table sets itself behind me. "Absolutely! It's going to be a Christmas party!"

"Oh! That's right! I need to dress myself!!!!" I shout rushing upstairs to grab my outfit.