Chapter 8

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

"You must be tired, you two. I'll prepare your tea right away." Sebastian says opening the manor door.

I freeze... Was that a chill I just felt going down my back? Something is going to happen....

I see Ciel freeze in front of me. "What's the matter?" I ask. I see him staring at something in the manor... now what could possibly be so bad.... I look in to see what made Ciel so shocked. Oh my... w-what is this?! I've never seen such... such..... I don't even know how to describe it!!!

"My manor..." Ciel says his mouth gapping at the sight of it. "What in the world happened?" Sebastian mutters.

Oh no this is bad... EVEN SEBASTIAN IS SPEECHLESS!!!

"Sebastian!" The servants come running out of a door dressed in weird clothing and cling onto him crying.

"What on earth happened? Or rather, why are you dressed like that?" "Ask the crazy girl!" Bard says pointing at the door they just ran out of.

"Crazy girl?" Ciel asks. Oh no there's that chill again... He looks at the door Bard was pointing at.

Ciel, Sebastian, and I all peek into the door. I see Grell with a rope around his neck, "What are you doing?!" Ciel says walking in the room. "As you can see, I'm on the verge of dying." Grell replies dangling three feet in the air.

"Get him down, Sebastian." "Yes, my lord." Sebastian walks over to Grell and while he was reaching up to get him a orange blur rushes past him.

"Ciel!" A high pitched voice says attacking him.

I back up quickly. Sorry Ciel your on your own....

"Ciel, I missed you!" Oh, it was a girl. "Elizabeth!" Ciel says surprised. "Aw, you know I'm always telling you to call me 'Lizzie'! Oh, every time I see you, your just so cute!!" She says hugging him more.

She's clearly a hugger... Ciel looks dead inside......

"Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian greets. "Oh Sebastian. Good afternoon." She curtsies, "Oh, no, you took him down?" S-she did that!?

The servants look at me I could clearly read the message they were sending me through their eyes. 'You haven't been spotted yet! Get behind us! You still have a chance!!'

Bard grabs me and hides me behind them. Thank you... your sacrifice will no be in vain..

"My...mansion..." Ciel...

"Only cute things can exist in this mansion! Right, Antoin-" Why did she pause?

I hear foot steps coming our way. The servants stiffen up in front of me. "Who's behind you?" I hear Lady Elisabeth ask.

"N-no one!" "Y-yep no one at all!" The servants shutter trying to cover for me.

"No there is most definitely someone behind you.." Hands reach through them and grab my arm. O-oh no! I was pulled out from behind the servants and they gave me a look that said 'Goodluck.'