Chapter 20

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters (that would be awesome if I did but no, I do not) the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

Well then... how did I get myself in this situation......? 

While the others were distracted Angela grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd, and I am currently being pinned against a wall by her.

"So.... nice weather we're having, am I right?..." Angela doesn't answer, she only stares into my eyes, I look away and sigh, "Okay, listen I'm pretty sure my friends need my help so can you please let me go?" I ask tilting my head.

Angela glares at me, "Who are you?"

I smile at her and flowers appear behind me, "I'm sorry if I didn't mention this before but I'm Rei!"

Her glare deepens and she punches the wall next to my face, from the corner of my eye I could see that she made a huge dent in it. "Let me rephrase that, WHAT. Are. You?" I let my bangs shadow my eyes and I smirk, "You know, I would love to tell you and all but..." I duck under her arms and slip through her legs, "I have more important things to do!" I shout back to her ,I salute her with two fingers grinning and I start to sprint away.

Sheesh... and here I thought I would be fine, that she wouldn't be so bold, she is trying to hide who she really is after all... a fallen angel. Yep, Kyle was right to say to stay away from her. Fallen angles are apparently drawn to the non-fallen like flys to a light, and they will do anything to get to that light.

When I get to the others I see that the villagers are gone and that Sebastian finally decided to show up. "Sup." I say casually like I didn't just get abducted by a potentially dangerous angel. "Rei! Where did you go!" Kyle exclaims glomping me.

"I was snagged away for a bit, what happened in the short period I was gone?" I question looking around, I trail off as I see Finny hugging the dead dog. "You're an amazing dog. To you think you tried to protect your master to the end..." Finny pauses and he hugs the dog and starts to cry. "You worked so hard. You worked so hard."

"This is why I hate dogs." Sebastian says looking down at the two. Maybe I could try to-

Kyle cuts me out of my thoughts, "Rei I swear if you are thinking what I think you are thinking then stop. You can't save everything that dies, pulse Angela is here and we don't want her finding out about us." I sigh, he's right but...

"This realm is unfair..." I mutter crossing my arms as rain starts to pour down on us.

_____Time skip_____

I plop down on Ciel's bed with Kyle and let out a sigh, "What a day...." Kyle groans, "You can say that again."

"Case closed, eh?" Ciel says looking out the window, heh... not just yet. I think to myself as I turn into my side and start to dose off, before I am completely unconscious I hear Ciel say something about leaving and rain. I'll just figure it out later..... and my dream realm starts to surround me.

-dream realm-

I look around and notice I'm in my fathers study, "What the..." I hear someone running my way, I turn around to be tackled down by my father.

"Rei!!!!!!!" He shouts hugging me, "D-Dad?! What are you doing here!" I exclaim.

"Rei! Your so cold to your old man!" He starts rubbing my head into my stomach, I sweat drop. Old? You look like you are 20!