Chapter 7

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

That night Sebastian found my staff for me. To my relief.....

And Ciel sat down near the fire place with me and I answered all of his questions over milk and honey.

_____The next day_____

"Noooooooooooo!" I heard from outside. I look at the dinning room door and see Grell bursting through, heading strait towards Finny.......

A loud crash could be heard from even outside the manor.

Finny fell down on his bottom and hot tea spilt all over his shirt... poor boy.... oh wait. Isn't he older than me? Why do I sound so old? .-.

"Hot! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!" Finny shouts going around in a circle. Grell runs over to Finny, "I-I'm so sorry! I'll wipe you off right away!" He grabs a napkin but without noticing the tablecloth too.

This isn't going to end well......

The food on the table is pulled off, but not before I was able to save a biscuit. What a waste of food.... Ciel sighs, face palming "Do you want the biscuit?" I ask noticing that he didn't get the chance to eat anything before the food was pulled on the floor...

"Young master, why did you take in this useless bum?" Bard whispers to him, Ciel looks at him. "Are you one to talk?"

Ciel sighs once again, "I miscalculated."  I look at Ciel and notice he is annoyed. The biscuit can help... I like these biscuits, they make me feel happy when I eat them so if Ciel eats a biscuit he will feel better....

As Ciel opens his mouth to speak I shove the biscuit in his mouth. "Eat." I say handing him the glass of water that I grabbed earlier. He surprisingly starts to chew without complaint and a moment later he finished the biscuit.

He then goes back to what he was trying to say earlier, surprising everyone that I didn't get punished or scolded.

"I thought the only one inconvenienced would be Sebastian, and I wouldn't suffer any harm..." Oh........ how .......kind of you? "Ho Ho Ho..."

Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard all glare down at Grell clearly annoyed. "I'm terribly sorry for causing you all such trouble..." Grell says on his knees looking down at his lap.

I get out of my chair as all of the commotion is going on and walk towards Grell, knowing what is going to happen next

"I know! I will die once and for all... I'll atone with my death!" Grell says holding a knife to his own throat.

"Hey, don't do anythin' rash!" Bard says trying to stop him. "Wh-when did he get that knife..?" Mey-Rin questions clearly very confused about the knife teleporting into his hands.