Chapter 29

I do not own Black butler (Kuroshitsuji) or any of its characters. I only own my own characters such as Rei or Kyle.

______________________

Rei's POV

"Rei.... wake up." Kyle says as I open my eyes. "I was awake the whole time... lately I've been getting too much sleep, so I know what is happening. No need to inform me..." I sigh as I roll out of bed.

We follow Agni to a mansion, and find that he was with a blond haired male. Soma loses control and storms into the room causing a ruckus.

"Ah, so that must be the one who took this 'Mina' away." I mutter as I peak out from around the corner. Kyle and Lau both pull me back while Sebastian pulls Ciel back.

"Careful, they might recognize you." Lau warns. Sebastian smirks, "Leave that to me."

I raise an eyebrow as I see a odd sight, Kyle lets out a strangled laugh as he tries not to make much noise. "Where did he get a dear head?" I ask Ciel as I point my thumb back towards Sebastian.

Ciel sweat drops and shrugs his shoulders.

I look into the room and am surprised to see Agni raising his hand against Soma, "Ah!" Just as I am about to go and interrupt, Sebastian flies past me and blocks his strike.
A soft laugh escapes my throat as I see the faces of everyone in the room.

"Who is this deer man?!" The blond man exclaims while pointing at Sebastian.

"I am a deer who has come to take this prince home."
"Pff~" Kyle's laugh escapes his lips and he starts to slowly curl up in laughter.
"D-don't laugh.... Pffffffhaha... you will blow our cover...hahahaha...." I say to Kyle, as I use his shoulder to support myself. I clutch my stomach, Lau and Ciel look at us strangely and sweat drop.

"H-He might be an enemy spy! Agni!"

Sebastian's deer head looks up and he says in a completely calm manner "No, I am merely one hell of a deer--"
Kyle collapses onto the ground and I follow after. "Buhahahahahahahaha!!! This is simply incredible!" I manage to laugh out as I wipe the tears forming at the edge of my eyes. "O-One hell of a deer!?! Ahahahaha!!!" Kyle rolls around with me on the ground. "You guys couldn't have picked a better time to do this?" Ciel asks as a tic mark forms on his head.

"Oh?" I stop laughing as I see Agni take off his bandages. I nudge Kyles stomach and he abruptly stops laughing too. "Crying tears of blood eh?" Kyle comments as he observes the purple aura surrounding him, which is invisible to the human eye.

"Welp, lets stop this before it gets too out of hand. Lau can you take Ciel out of here?" I turn my head towards Lau and he raises an eye at me. "Oh? It seems there is more to Rei than I thought..." Lau muses to himself as he grabs Ciel by the waist as he had done to me many times before. "Very well, I'll accept your request."

Ciel protest but is dragged out by Lau. "Eh... we can apologize later..." Kyle says as he walks into the room with me. "Who are you?!" The blond man shouts at us as Kyle glares at him. Oh? It seems Kyle flipped his guard switch.

"No one that you will ever have the pleasure of knowing. Now Sleep." With those words, the blond man collapses into a slumber. "Eh? Kyle, you got better at magic without me noticing?" I ask as I pull my staff out swiftly.
Just as Agni smashes the table, I appear in front of him, dodging a few pieces of flying wood. "Rei! Agni is someone who you cannot fight against! He is to much for you!" Soma says worriedly.

My staff emits a mild light and I...

.

.

.