Chapter 37

Ello! I'm back! Sorry I was gone for a few weeks. I had to finish finals... take my permit test... all of it was just a big head ache... But on the bright side... keeping up with my 4.0 GPA (Now lets just hope I can pull through a few more years)... Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

Rei's POV

"Rei-sama?" "Kyle-san?"

Shifting my eyes to focus on the woman who appeared in front of us. She stood there, back strait with her reddish-brown hair in a ponytail, staring at us with an unwavering gaze. But looking closely at her body language, she shows signs of relief. My eyes trail to the set of grand white wings that rest on her back, silver armor protecting the venerable space in between them and wrapping around her waist.

"Oh?" I raise an eye brow, Kyle shifting his weight on my left as we get up from the grass.

I'm surprised my father sent only one to come fetch us. This is unlike him, perhaps she was just ahead of the group...

Rei-sama, seven other are approaching at rapid speed.

Right after Zhu Li's notification, seven others landed behind her in a V position. The brunette in the very front, most likely the head of their 'rescue' mission. Now with the whole group the leader bows down onto one knee, the others following after her in formation.

"We apologize for taking so long. There were some... circumstances... that had to be dealt with."

At this- Kyle clicks his tongue in disapproval, glaring at the angles of armor***. "Too long, if not I had been here Rei would have been completely devoured! This leisure could have caused the down fall of the main land. Without someone powerful enough to sustain the realms, everything is screwed! And until Rei is powerful enough, it's your job along with the-" I place a hand on Kyles shoulder.

...It looks like someone got fired up.

He is just worried about me, don't sweat it.

***Angles of armor- angles that go on rescue missions, they are basically angle knights but they go retrieve guardian angles if they get attacked, need back up, or have a wing injury and are unable to complete their duties.

"Calm down, it was probably the lower deities trying to extend my absents period."

His eyebrows furrow, letting out a sigh, he bows apologetically- "Sorry, just a bit frustrated."

The first male on the left of the brunette with dirty blond hair raises his head. "If I may enquire... Why does Rei-san have white hair now?"

The brunette grows a tic mark and punches the top of his head, "Formalities! I don't remember training you to be inattentive!"

The male wines while holding his head childishly, an amusing sight when then are kneeling down to two thirteen year old's, are at least 23, and are bickering.

Rei-sama, would you like to set a reminder to hold a conference with your father and the lower council?

Oh! That's a good idea! Please do that!

The reminder is set.

Thank you as always!

It was no problem Rei-sama. (*˘︶˘*)

[A/N: Oh-ho-ho? Is Zhu Li blushing?

Zhu Li: ... I would like to report a bullying.]