Chapter 24

I do not own black butler, I only own Kyle and Rei (and some additional background characters I might throw in)

Rei's POV
"UNDERTAKERRRRR!!!" I call out as I walk into my uncles shop. "Rei wait!" I hear Kyle call outside of the tent, I turn my head back and wait for Kyle to come in after me but instead, to my surprise, Abberline walks in after me.

"Oh? What happened to the others?" I question looking at the man with reddish-brown hair.

"I said I would try to take care of this....." Abberline says glancing around, probably looking for my uncle. I tilt my head, I should probably help him out before uncle scares the soul out of him...

"Ummmm.... Abberline?" Abberline looks my way. "If your looking for my uncle....... he's behind you."

Abberline turns his head slowly to look behind him and lets out a quiet shriek as he sees my uncle creeping up behind him. "Aw... Rei why do you have to ruin my fun?" Uncle asks pouting.

I shrug my shoulders and plop down onto one of undertakers coffins. "He has some questions to ask you...."

Abberline snaps back into his 'business mode' and slams his hands onto one of undertakers coffins. "I have questions, and I need you to answer them in the name of the queen-" He is cut off by Uncles thunderous laughter, I hear a large bang outside.

I sigh, well there goes uncles sign... again...

I hear the sound of fabric shuffling and I look to my right to see the others walk in. I wave Kyle over and he takes a seat next to me and we watch as the madness unfolds.

Uncle get up, a few giggles escaping his lips. "You're amazing! I tell you, you're in the wrong business! You could rule the world of comedy!" Ciel looks at Abberline "What did you do?!"

That's when I decide to join in on the conversation, "He did nothing! N-O-T-H-I-N-G!"

"It's exactly as the blond says, I was just conversing normally. But out of nowhere he..." Abberline defends.

Ciel, Kyle, and I all look at the man, """Abberline, you're a man to be feared..."""

Sebastian walks up from behind us and glares down at Abberline, "It appears you are rather skilled, Inspector." I let out a small laugh, Wow it looks like Sebastian feels like his position is threatened!

I notice Ciel and Kyle both staring at me, I stop and tilt my head a bit. "What it is?"

A red hue envelopes their cheeks and they both look away at the same time, "N-nothing!"

"So.... what about the ring?" Lau questions inching closer to me. I notice this and start to inch farther away from him casually. Ciel slams his hands on the table, "Tell me about the ring, Undertaker!"

I look around for the closest place I can hide from Lau and I notice Sebastian standing conveniently in leaping distance. CHANCE! I scream in my head and I pounce towards the area behind Sebastian.

Yasss! Victory!!! I cheer in my head, but stop when Lau plucks me out of the air and cages me into a hug. I pout, so close.....

But I soon no longer feel the ground beneath my bare feet and I look up to see Sebastian holding me up by my arms.