5.

Jimin came back from his shower in the black hoodie Jungkook bought him and a pair of sweatpants.

Jungkook had laid down by now, tucked under Jimin's blanket and in that kind of space where he felt like he was dreaming, yet he was still slightly awake.

Jimin didn't notice his eyes barely slitted open and he sat down next to his friend before he pulled the chain that turned off Jungkook's lamp.

Jimin slowly slid into bed and Jungkook almost immediately wrapped himself around the Hybrid.

"Goodnight, Jimin-hyung."

The older blushed and grabbed onto Kook's fingers, "Night Kookie. Love you."

∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin was making breakfast before anyone got out of bed the next morning.

Jungkook found him and helped him finish up before they took Jungkook's parents breakfast in bed.

They all talked for a while, about Junho, then the boys went back to Jungkook's room.

Neither of them were very hungry after hearing that Jungkook's uncle had been arrested for rape charges and that they all had to testify.

Jimin didn't want to remember the incident, and Jungkook didn't want Jimin to be in a court room of people whom he had to tell that he was no longer a virgin.

They'd talked about that kind of stuff before. Who could spend six whole months with someone and not have one sex conversation?

But it didn't get very detailed. They just told one another they were virgins and that Jungkook had his unofficial first kiss in second grade.

Jimin stayed curled up against Jungkook's chest, purring as the younger scratched behind his ears.

Kook thought Jimin's purr sounded nice. It wasn't annoying or too loud.

"Kookie," Jimin threw his arm over the taller's waist, "Aren't you getting bored? I'm sure we've been here for an hour."

"No, I'm fine," Jungkook smiled to himself, "Perfectly fine."

"Don't you mean-"

"No, no cat puns. I mean, you're fifty-percent cat, but...no puns."

"Aw, c'mon. I think I'm allotted the oldest one in the book," Jimin giggled, lightly clawing at Jungkook's back.

"No," Kook chuckled, pulling his Hybrid closer, "No one is allowed puns. Puns ruin humanity. People think it's all pun and games and then someone loses an eye."

"Hey, hypocrite. That was a pun," Jimin pouted.

"I know, pretty sneaky, right?" Jungkook grinned to himself.

"Yeah, but it wasn't punny at all."

"No?"

"No."

"I liked it. Made me happy and giggly," Jungkook chuckled. "Or maybe it was you, who knows?"

Jimin blushed at that and lightly stuck his nails in Jungkook's back.

The younger pulled away, getting Jimin's hand off his back.

The older took the opportunity to get up, "I left my collar on the sink."

"Come back when you get it," Jungkook called to him, "Bring your brush too, I'll brush your tail."

Jimin blushed and hugged himself as he mumbled an okay.