13.

Jungkook woke up with Jimin on his chest, the Hybrid's ear twitching as he pawed lightly at the air.

Kook chuckled lightly, bringing his hand up to scratch behind Jimin's ears.

The older slowly calmed down, slipping his arms around the younger as he relaxed. He nuzzled against Jung's chest, softly purring.

Kook reached over and grabbed his phone, clicking it on to check the time. He had a few hours before he had to leave. He didn't mind spending it this way.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Thanks for," Jimin paused, playing with his tail, "for staying the night with me, Jungkookie."

"No problem," the younger smiled lightly, "Just...about what I did-"

"It's fine," Jimin nodded, a sad smile on his lips, "I understand. I won't tell Hoseok."

"No, hyung...what you asked me in the car. About love?"

"Oh," Jimin thread his fingers through his tail, "Wh-What about it?"

"Well...I...I just don't...think I do. I don't think I love him and I don't know what to do because we're so far into our relationship that backing out now seems douche-y."

"It would be pretty shitty," Jimin nodded, "Especially because Hoseok seems to love you."

"Yeah."

"But...you shouldn't let yourself be unhappy for the sake of someone else. I'm sure that he'll understand if you tell him."

Jungkook looked to the ground before he nodded, gripping the strap of his bag tighter, "Yeah."

"Just...think about it, Kookie. Before you give him up. Hoseok's wonderful."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Shoot," Jimin muttered, bringing his hand up, closer to his face.

"Babe," Jonghyun moved over, hands on Jimin's hips as he looked to the blood dripping down the Hybrid's hand, "You alright?"

"Yeah," Jimin sighed, reaching for a paper towel. The cut was small and his regeneration had already closed it.

"Something on your mind?"

"Yeah, just...the whole thing with my parents and then...Kookie's having relationship troubles. But I don't know how to fix anything."

"It's okay baby," Jonghyun chuckled, "Some things you just can't fix."

"But...I just wanna take care of my family."

"I know," Jonghyun's hands moved up to the Hybrid's stomach.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Momma," Jungkook sniffled into the speaker of his phone, "Can I come home? Like...and stay? Can I move back home?"

"Honey, of course," Mahi said quietly, "What's happened? Is rent too high?"

"No....No it's...I broke up with Hoseok-ah and I just...wanna stay home for a while."

"What happened?" Mahi dropped to the couch and covered her lips, "Did you fight?"

"Um...n-no, Momma I just...I don't feel the same as I used to and I told him that."

"Oh...well, what about school?"

"I'm going to finish the rest of this semester and then take some time off. Hang out with you and Dad. Maybe go to Jimin hyung's wedding if he ever gives Jonghyun an answer."