16.

"How are you so cold?" Jimin whined, pulling Jungkook's feet closer to his own.

"Because you aren't cuddling me properly," the Human mumbled, his head resting on Jimin's chest.

"What defines proper cuddling?" The Hybrid giggled, rolling to his side.

Jungkook's eyes opened and he smiled. "Hold me, Hyungie." he whined.

"Gosh," Ji rolled his eyes, but slowly wiggled closer, letting his arms writhe their way around the taller's waist.

Jungkook giggled and tangled his legs in Jimin's, then wrapped his arms around the smaller's frame. "This," he hummed contentedly, "This is proper."

Jimin grunted out a laugh, yet still snuggled close to the Human.

And for the first time in a long time, he felt enveloped in a scent that was unique.

Jungkook smiled to himself as Jimin's tail lightly hit against the mattress. He started to let his fingers trace the other's spine through his shirt.

Jimin tensed at that and let out a quiet purr. His fingers gripped the Human's shirt and he let his eyes fall shut. Yeah...he liked this.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Momma, I...how long will it take for me to buy a house?"

"A house?" She dropped her book to her lap, "Well, buying a house is pretty quick, but expensive. Renting a house is easier, in my opinion and also teaches money management, but- Ah, why are you asking, baby?"

"Well...Momma...I...I wanna take care of Jimin. Like how Dad takes care of us. I...I want to...start a whole life with him."

Mahi's hand flew to her mouth and her eyes grew wide, "Jungkook, baby, do you know what that means? Like, how serious it is?"

"Yeah," Jung nodded, a shy smile on his lips, "I do, and I'm serious about him Eomma. I don't know how I know, but I just know that I love him."

Mahi smiled and leaned back into her pillows, "I'm proud of you two."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Hyung," Jungkook rolled to his side and stared at Jimin's side profile.

"Yeah?" Jimin was on his back, fingers tangled in his own hair and he had his eyes closed.

"Do you wanna get married before or after I open our clinic?"

Ji giggled and sleepily smiled, "Whenever is fine, Jungkook. I'll say yes either way."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Ji whispered, "I'm tired. Cuddle me."

Kook smiled to himself then wiggled closer to Jimin before he laid his head on the Hybrid's bicep and draped an arm across his stomach.

"Night, Kookie," Ji mumbled, turning his head to kiss the taller's nose.

"Wait, I got one more question," Jung whined.

"Hurry, I'm dyin' out."

"Can I move in with you? Or...can we get a place for us or something?"

"Hmmm," Jimin hummed, "We'll see in the morning."

Jungkook pouted as Jimin's breathing evened out and he fell asleep.

∆∆∆∆∆

Jungkook was dragged out of bed by a donut under his nose and a coffee on the dresser across the room.

Apparently Jimin had been up for a few hours and had run out to get breakfast.

The knowledge of this made Jungkook pout as he ate his donut.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You left me all alone," the Human grumbled, "I can't hug air while I sleep."

"Exactly, you were alseep," the Hybrid giggled. "You didn't need me."

"I always need you," Kook mumbled, "You're my boyfriend and I love you."

Jimin smiled and leaned forward to peck the taller's nose, "I love you, too, doofus."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Eomma, we got good news," Jung bit his lip and held Jimin's hand.

"You're pregnant," Mahi covered her mouth and stared at them both with wide eyes.

"No, Momma!" Jungkook whined and looked to the floor.

"Well it was worth a shot," she sighed, "But, what's the good news?"

Jimin used his free hand to rub the back of Jungkook's, gently smiling at Mahi. "We decided to move in together."

She nodded and smiled, "Well, I'll be sure to buy you a house warming present."

∆∆∆∆∆

Jungkook sat the last box of clothes down and sighed before he fell on the bed next to Jimin. They laid in silence for a while.

It was nice, the feeling of moving out of home. He had to argue that going back felt nice, too. He had missed his mom's cooking and his dad's messy, morning hair. Getting to see and have those again...was indescribable.

"Do you feel like cooking?" Jimin asked, raising his hands up to play with his own hair.

"Not really, but I can if you want me to."

"Nah...I say we celebrate with a nice night out. How about it?"

Jungkook smiled over at him and nodded, "Sounds awesome."