18.

"Eomma," Jimin came into the living room, biting his lip and wearily taking a seat beside her legs.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?" Mahi turned the stereo down and sat up straighter.

Jimin pouted then looked down to his lap, "Wh- Um.. What is your opinion...on...couples having...ch-children before they're married?"

"Why?" Her face dropped and her eyes flicked down to Jimin's stomach.

"Um...m-my heat is...it's late-"

"How late?"

"A week and a half."

Mahi covered her mouth then sighed. "Baby...when's the next day you're off work?"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Hyung, why can't I go?" Jungkook pouted, hooking his chin over Jimin's shoulder as the Hybrid pulled his socks on.

"Because," Jimin giggled, "Eomma and me are going shopping for you. So you can't come or you'll ruin the surprise."

"Hyung, I don't care about surprises! I wanna spend the weekend with you."

"Aww," Jimin reached up and pat the Human's head, "You'll be okay for two hours. I have to go get a few shots as well. I'll be back around four, don't forget to eat."

"Hyung, please-"

"Kookie," Jimin turned around, sitting on his knees and holding the taller's face in his hands, "I'll be back later and we can spend the rest of the weekend cuddling and playing video games. How does that sound?"

The taller sighed and looked away from his boyfriend before he nodded, "Fine."

Jimin smiled and kissed the other's nose, "I love you, Jungkookie."

Kook slowly smiled and then returned the peck quickly, "Love you, too."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Well, Mr. Park, good news, you aren't pregnant. No surprises here," the doctor smiled.

Both Mahi and Jimin sighed in relief and leaned back in their chairs, turning to one another to exchange smiles.

"Wait," Jimin looked back to the doctor, "Then how come I haven't had my heat this year?"

"Ah, well, it could possibly be the birth control pills you're taking. You said you've been on them for seven years, so they've probably repressed your hormones. I recommend you stop taking them after today. Although, with this, your heat will come and will be much stronger than when it was being surpressed."

"Oh," Jimin flushed and looked to his lap.

"I suggest you take a heat leave from work this week. And, if it's possible, you could use a fake knot to help get you through the heat."

Jimin nodded despite knowing that Jungkook wouldn't mind helping him through his heat. They'd talked about it last month when Jimin was aware his heat would come soon.

But that was when his hormones were surpressed. Now, this heat would be as bad as his first one.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Hyung!"

Jimin squealed and held on to his boyfriend's shoulders as Jungkook lifted him up and spun him around.

"I missed you so much! I watched the same movie twice, Hyung! It was unbearable!"

Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's forehead, "I'm sorry baby. But I do have some news for you."