14.

"Jungkookie," Jimin passed a mug of coffee to the Human then sat in the chair next to him, "Do you remember November? Of the year we met?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded, "Cold as hell and a silly little Persian cat came waltzing in with no coat or jacket."

"I can't die from hypothermia, Kookie."

"Doesn't mean you should freeze. You can still get sick. You did have a cold."

"Mhm," the Hybrid grabbed the other's arm and let his tail swish behind him, "And you bought me medicine until I was better."

"Of course, I..." Jungkook stopped there and took a long drink of his coffee.

Jimin let out a low giggle then pressed a kiss to the taller's cheek, "I love you, too," he whispered.

∆∆∆∆∆

Mahi sighed as she stared at her husband's side profile. She can see the stress in the wrinkles, dark circles, and acne on his jawline.

She knows he loves his job and has his pride and what not (his confidence is what draws her to him), but she knows he needs to accept Jimin's offer for the sake of his health.

"Tae," she whispered, "I love you."

"Mm," Taemin hummed, rolling his head towards her, "Love...too."

She smiled and shuffled closer, placing her hand on his cheek before kissing his lips, "Please don't leave me."

His response came in the form of his arm wrapping around her waist, fingers resting on her hip.

They're getting old, Mahi knows that. Jungkook is twenty-five. They won't be around much longer and she wants Taemin to rest; to accept Jimin's offer.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Eomma," Jungkook sat next to her legs as she looked up from her book and smiled.

"Yeah, baby?"

"When...how old were you and dad when you got married?"

She pursed her lips and thought back, doing the math then said, "Twenty-six....twenty-seven, maybe."

"Th...Then...do you think...I could do....that?"

"Get married?!" Mahi covered her mouth, "Omo! To who?!?"

"Um," Kook looked to the floor then pushed a hand through his hair before he squeaked out, "Jimin-hyung."

Mahi's heart fell and her shoulder's slumped, "Jimin? Did...did he and Jonghyun-ssi break up?"

"No," Jung said lowly.

"Jungkook, you can't-"

"I know...and I'm not twenty-six, yet. So...hyung said...that he would say yes..if I ever asked, that is."

"He did?" Mahi covered her mouth again.

"Yeah. He...told me that this morning actually."

"Oh," she squealed, reaching her arms out, "That's wonderful!"

"Thanks Eomma," Jungkook smiled, moving up to hug her.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Jungkookie," Jimin smiled, drawing circles on the younger's chest.

Kook was fresh out of the shower and he turned his head to find the Hybrid staring up at him with a smile.

"Come have dinner with me and Jonghyunie tonight. He'll pay."