19.

It took two days for Jimin's heat to end. Jungkook was glad to wake up and find Jimin cleaning the room.

The Hyrbid's hair and tail were wet still, so Kook figured he'd showered already. He was wearing a button up shirt and boxers and the Human thought he looked adorable.

"You look cute, Hyung." The younger said, stretching out and yawning.

Jimin looked up and smiled, "Morning."

Jungkook looked back to him and returned a smile. "Hey.... isn't that my shirt?"

Jimin looked down to his chest and then folded his hands in front of him, "Um... Yeah it is. Uh...it's comforting. Um...you don't mind...do you?"

"No," Jungkook giggled, "I don't mind. It's a scent thing, right?"

"Yeah," Jimin blushed. "Sorry if that's weird."

"Why would it be weird?" The Human sat up and stretched again, letting his shoulders pop.

"Well...you don't do that."

"Not the way you do," Kook grinned, "Your senses are better than mine. But I still like the smell of your shampoo and soap and stuff."

Jimin giggled and moved to sit on his knees next to the Human. "Um...sorry it lasted so long," he laughed nervously.

"Long? In school we were told that an Omega Hybrid's heat could last up to two weeks depending on the strength of their hormones and mating status."

"Well, that's true. I guess...since my hormones aren't very strong right now that we got off easy this time."

"Yeah, so don't worry about it," Jung grinned, pulling Jimin into his lap and kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Kookie," Jimin whined, grabbing the Human's forearm that laid across his thighs. "For helping me, that is."

"Like I'd pass up having sex with my beautiful boyfriend."

Jimin blushed then turned to look at Jungkook, "I...I didn't say anything stupid, right?"

"No," Jungkook smiled, "Just that you wanted to mate me."

The Hybrid's blush spread back to his ears and down his neck, "What?!"

"Yeah, you mentioned it a few times."

"You didn't let me, did you?"

"No, but...I mean, I wouldn't care if...I was your mate. You know, because I love you and...all that stuff."

Jimin's eyes fell to his lap and he shook his head, "Kookie, you can't mate me. I wouldn't have your mark."

"But I'd have yours. I like that thought." Jungkook brought his hand up and turned Jimin's head so that their eyes met. "And besides, you have your collar and my clothes. I could give you hickeys if you prefer that method."

"Kookie..."

"You don't have to say yes. You can think about it and you can always tell me no. It won't make me stop loving you, Jimin."

At that, the Hybrid pushed forward and kissed the taller male, making sure to close his eyes extra tight and enjoy the intensity he created.

A few minutes later they pulled apart and Jimin let out a sob that had Jungkook pulling him closer.

"Baby?" The younger whispered, kissing the Hybrid's jaw and stroking his back.

"I love you," Jimin huffed out, trying to swallow his cries like always. His entire body jumped and Jungkook pressed a kiss to his cheek.