7.

Jimin's favorite spot had become the bottom right corner of Jungkook's bed.

Jimin would often curl up there and nap after work, only to wake up and find Jungkook petting him softly.

He'd always wait for a little bit, pretending to sleep so Jungkook would pet him a bit longer. Although, he couldn't manage that for long because he always wanted to see Jungkook.

So, that was the case that Monday.

It was about the middle of August, but Jungkook's room was a nice temperature.

Jimin decided to stretch out and let Jungkook know he was awake, then he rolled to his back and stared up at the younger.

"Hey," Jungkook smiled down at him, but it was different from usual.

"Hey," Jimin grabbed the younger's hand, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Kook sighed, "Just...usual assholes at school."

"Aw," Jimin pouted, "Are they picking on you?"

"Not really picking on me," the younger muttered, "it's more like...they're criticizing my choice to help Hybrids."

Jimin sat up and pushed a hand through his hair, "Well, I'm glad you help Hyrbids like me. If not, I wouldn't be here."

Jung smiled, pulling Jimin into his lap. He wrapped Jimin in his arms and the older managed to pull his left leg up to his chest.

The taller giggled a bit then kissed Jimin's forehead, "You're so tiny."

"Am not."

"Are too, look at you," Kook cooed, "All bunched up in my lap."

"Doesn't make me tiny," the Hybrid grumbled, a light blush tinting his cheeks more than usual.

"Certainly aren't a giant," Kook teased.

"Not my fault," Jimin whined, lightly hitting the other's chest, "It's probably because I'm Omega."

Jungkook frowned at that, "Hyung, didn't you go to a Hyrbid school when you were little?"

Jimin stopped hitting Jungkook, his hand resting on the taller's body, "Um...n-no."

"What? I thought all Hybrids had to go to school; just like us."

"We're supposed to," Jimin ducked into the other's chest, "But no one knew I existed until I was thrown out."

Kook pouted at that, wrapping his arms around Jimin's frame, tighter than before. "Hyung...I wanna know about your life before me and my parents."

"No...you don't. You really don't."

"I do," Kook lightly pushed his hand through Ji's hair, "I wanna know about your family."

Jimin stayed quiet for a long time after that, letting his fingers draw pictures over Jung's shirt.

About five minutes passed, then the Hybrid lifted his head and looked at Jungkook.

Jung gave the older a smile and Jimin sighed.

"I don't want you to think less of me, Jungkookie."

"I won't," Kook reached down and pulled Jimin's right leg up, tucking the smaller against himself.

Jimin closed his eyes and cuddled into the human, "I love you, Kookie. If you started to hate me...I think I'd die."

"I can't hate you, Hyung," Jungkook smiled to himself. He liked holding Jimin this way; it made him feel older and bigger.