10.

The next time Jungkook visited was Christmas.

He wasn't alone though.

He had a boy with him; Jung Hoseok, whom Taemin didn't hesitate to question about his father.

"Jungkook," Mahi hit her son's arm, "I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I would've gotten him presents as well."

"It's okay, Mrs. Jeon," Hoseok assured her.

Her smile fell and she gave a small nod before she went back to the living room.

Hoseok looked to Jungkook, who gave him a sad smile.

"Jimin-hyung used to always call her that. Just...Just call her Momma. Jimin-hyung calls her Eomma."

"Oh, um...okay. Will she be alright with that?"

"She'll be fine," Jungkook nodded, grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin came over a few hours later, a designer coat hanging around his body and a new looking pair of Timberlands on his feet.

Jungkook was yet again stunned by the high class look Jimin had.

"That's Jimin right?" Hoseok asked quietly, playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Mhm."

"What's wrong, baby?" The older asked, smoothing his hands down Jung's chest.

"Nothing. Just...Hyung looks so different...sort of snobby."

"Don't be rude," Hoseok whispered.

"Okay."

"Merry Christmas, Jungkookie," Jimin stepped over to him and held out a medium sized box.

"Ah, Jungkookie!" Hoseok cooed, "That's so cute!"

Jimin giggled as he stood up and somehow managed to traverse the sea of presents that spilled from under the tree in order to get to Mahi.

Jungkook's mother had woken up with pain in her back and it had stayed all day, so she'd been sitting on the couch since the early morning.

"What happened to your mother, again?" Hoseok asked.

"Um...she fell in the soup kitchen we used to run. The sink pipe was leaking and she stepped in the puddle."

"Right," Hoseok nodded, "I keep thinking you said she fell down the stairs for some reason."

"Because your brain is a cluttered, beautiful mess," Jung laughed, leaning his head back and kissing the older.

"Aw, you think I'm a mess."

"I know you're a mess," Jung laughed, leaning back into his boyfriend's chest.

Hoseok let out a small laugh of his own, kissing Jungkook's hair before he started playing with it again.

∆∆∆∆∆

Christmas dinner was a nice time for everyone to talk and get to know one another. Jimin and Hoseok actually had a lot in common, so they talked a lot.

Jungkook was grateful Jimin would acknowledge Hoseok. His mother seemed hell bent on ignoring him. Kook knew it was because she wanted him to love Jimin.

Yet, after dinner, Jimin left; saying something about a work party he was hosting.

That sparked Jungkook's question of, "Where does Hyung work now?"

His parents exchanged glances then Taemin said, "He works for a...very famous....very nice, musician. He mostly house sits and does little errands, but he gets to live in the house."