Chapter 6

I was asleep in my room when my phone buzzed next to me. It was 3:30 AM. Who is calling me now?

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Im sorry, Wheels."

"Jesus, Parker. Its three in the morning. Why are you calling?"

"I said Im sorry." Parker repeated.

"How did you even get my number."

"Im sorry. Just forgive me."

"Why do you care so much about what I think?"

"Because, everyone accepts my apologies."

"Well Im not everyone."

"Jasmine, pl-"

I hung up the phone before he could finish speaking.

~

I saw Talia and Parker talking in the lunch room. They were whispering and acting kind of weird.

"Forgive Parker." Talia said blankly, pushing me away from the table she was just at.

"Why should I?"

"Because, he's really sorry."

"And you know this how?"

"He's been down in the dumps lately, and he's being super nice to everyone. Even me." Talia said smiling, glancing in Parker's direction.

"You like Parker!" I whispered loudly.

"Um, uh. No?" Talia said, biting back a laugh.

"If I forgive him will you tell me the truth?" I asked.

"That is the truth."

"Okay." I began to wheel away.

"Fine! I will. Promise."

I rolled up next to Parker. He looked stunned to see me.

"Whe- Jasmine, I'm really really sorry. And it usually takes me a while to apologize to someone and I-"

I cut him off.

"It's okay. I promise."

~

"Okay, One Direction or 5SOS?" I asked Talia on the way to Math.

"Definitely 1D."

"Ew. 5sos all the way!" I replied.

"Yuck." Talia and I laughed and walked into the classroom. I saw Parker sitting in his normal seat. Things were still kind of awkward between us.

"Hey." I mumbled to Parker, not sure if he could hear me.

"Hey, I really hope there's a sub today." Parker said, looking at me.

"Why?" I let a small smile creep to my lips.

"Because I set a tack on the teachers chair. And I didn't finish the homework." Parker went on. I admired his muscular frame, and his bright green eyes.

Talia's POV

I sat behind Parker and Jasmine. I watched the way he looked at her. He likes her. For once I thought he actually liked me. Nope. Just the pretty girl in the wheelchair. And she likes him too, they just don't know it yet. Parker is mine. And I'll make sure the truth about that bitch in the wheelchair is revealed. She will pay.