Understanding

I know this is a really short part but it will continue! I decided that this is all that i'm uploading for today but i shall continue writing...slowly. 

I hope you like this! :] 

Comments?

* * * * 

I woke up to the sounds of voices murmuring above my head. Worried. I felt a hand on my forehead, and then it moved to my cheek. Another hand pushed at my stomach while yet another held my foot, twisting it in circles. First foot. Next foot. 

I felt two fingers on my wrist, checking my pulse. Those same two, cold fingers moved to my neck, just under my jaw. I tried my best not to move, not to give away the fact that I was awake. 

And then my right eye was being forced open and bright light was flashed. On and off it went. They did the same with my other eye and then let it droop.  

A pair of hands rolled me over onto my stomach. The hands roamed along my back, probing the bruises, probably trying to get a reaction. I tried my hardest not to flinch at the stinging pain.  

The robe I was wearing just had a clasp at the nape of my neck which meant that my back was revealed to whoever was checking me over. 

Something sharp poked through the flesh on my thigh. I almost flinched. It felt like some liquid was being injected into my leg. The needle was pulled out of my leg and I relaxed a little, still afraid of what was added to my blood. 

A tingling sensation ran through my whole body which made me relax involuntarily. 

I was feeling violated with all the hands probing at me, rubbing me. Someone's hands were massaging the back of my thighs. 

I was rolled onto my back again and someone, once again, pushed at my stomach. It was a lot harder than I was expecting and I yelped my eyes shooting open.  

"She's awake!" 

"Oh thank God. I was about to call the doctor," replied a woman with blonde hair. "Let's get her to sit up. Be careful!" 

"Ariella?" the first person said, pulling me into a sitting position. "How are you feeling?" 

I ignored her question and asked one of my own. "Where am I?" 

She hesitated, glancing towards another woman. The woman nodded to her, patting my arm gently. 

"Honey, you're in the Glasberger Institution." 

Institution? Oh, hell. I was locked up in a crazies home. An asylum. 

"Why am I here?" 

"You don't know?" The blonde woman reluctantly answered my question. "You've been diagnosed with schizophrenia, Ariella."

* * * *