Recall

So the last chapter "Accidents happen" was like 12 pages long so i decided to cut it into two chapters so if that one ended weird, it continues here! :]

* * * *

First period: Spanish. It was our second quarter and our school changed up our schedules just for the heck of it. Same classes, different periods.

I grabbed my textbook, notebook and a pen before slamming my locker shut. Jake was already waiting for me. He walked me to class, gave me a pat on the back and turned to head back down the hallway to his class. Jake was a senior so we wouldn't have any classes together.

I took my seat right in the middle of the class room. Half the class was already in, sitting at their desks and chatting; the other half was filing in through the door, shoving each other just as the bell rang. They rushed to their seats sitting down seconds before our teacher, Ms. Chavelle came in. She was a tall woman with tan skin and black hair. Her eyes were a dark brown that almost seemed black. Her hair was parted down the center with waves flowing away from it. Her lips were done up in a dark skin colored tone, a beauty mark just above the corner of her mouth. She was a woman straight from Spain. She'd learned English while in Spain but retained her heavy Spanish accent.

"Hola clase. Cómo estás?"

There was an eruption of 'muy bien' throughout the room. Ms. Chavelle went into an instructional tone, telling us what we were to do in class today; grammar. I shuddered involuntarily. We had to review grammar learned since eighth grade.

"Abran los libros, por favor," she commanded. Textbooks could be heard slamming open. The class went by slowly as we did activities from the book and applied them in speech and writing. It took forever but finally the class was over. The bell rang signaling dismissal.

I ran out of class, one of the few that was out first, and smacked into something hard. My books fell out of my arms, spewing across the floor. It took me a while to realize that I had whacked into the man who I was just with earlier this morning.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry, are you-?" he cut himself off with a snicker. "It's you."

My eyes flicked up to the man's face before I let out my own chuckle.

"Oh my God, it's Leonardo DiCaprio," I replied sarcastically. He cracked up. "So is this some sort of pay back for earlier?"

"If you'd like to think of it as that, then yes. But this really was an accident," he said honestly, bending down to retrieve my stuff. I held out a hand to stop him.

"I got this." I dropped down to a crouch and started piling up my books and notes that were strewn across the floor. I used the floor to push myself up but someone, who clearly wasn't watching where they were going, accidentally knocked me in the head with their bag. I didn't see who it was but there was chuckle from above me. I glanced up to see Callum offering his hand, a smile plastered on his face.

"And this is the favor I get because you knocked me over," I muttered. He heard me and smiled, flashing his white teeth. The smile reached his eyes and somewhere in my subconscious, I couldn't help but think about how gorgeous he was. I grabbed his hand, and in one swift pull, I was on my feet, slightly unsteady. Callum let his other hand reach out and placed it on my arm to stop me from falling over again. I was kind of confused as to where I was, he pulled me up to fast and now I was dizzy. Just a bit.

I was beginning to wonder now what he was doing here. Was he a student? Or was he one of those student-teachers? He didn't look to be that old, maybe a few years out of college. Mid-twenties was my guess.

I noticed right about then that people walking through the hallways, were staring. Well, more like glaring. At me. And Callum.

I scrunched my nose, making a face. A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders. For a moment, I thought it was Callum, but he was standing across from me, almost glaring at the person behind me.