Violent Reunion

I really would appreciate comments. I don't know how much you guys like this all i know is that people read this but its not enough to tell. SO I've been thinking and i'd also love if you guys could VOTE. I'm aiming low but if i get at least 10 VOTES i'll put up more of this story. But until i do, you guys are just gonna have to WAIT. I really do want to know if you like this so yeah. 

VOTE and i'll put up the next part...when i get round to typing it up!

This section is really short and it probably is of no use to you but still. I hope you like it! 

Don't forget to vote! 

* * * * 

"You have a visitor, Ariella." Dr. Nikki said. Dr. Nikki was the blonde woman I had first seen when I woke up. She was always bright and happy, trying to cheer me up every time she came around. Nothing could cheer me up in this awful room. 

"I don't want to see anyone," I said bluntly. 

"Ariella, you can't just sit around forever. Talking to Jake might help you." 

My head shot up. Jake was here? No way. She was totally lying to me. Jake had given up on me after finding out that I was a nutcase. He didn't want anything to do with me after that. 

"Jake?" I whispered inaudibly, well, almost inaudibly because I was suddenly scooped up into a deadly hug. 

I couldn't believe it. My body was rigid with shock. He noticed that and let me go immediately. I watched his hand rub at his eyes, wiping away tears that were threatening to fall. 

"Jake...? What are you doing here?" I asked, still in shock. 

"What, I can't come to see my friend in this...place?" I grinned at him through my tears. Someone I knew came by to see me in this horrible place. This time I gave him the deadly hug.  

"Thanks Jake. You don't know how much this means to me," I said, pulling away from him. 

"Oh, I wish Jeremy were here. He would've loved to see you doing fine. How are they treating you here? I mean, I know this is an..." he stopped talking. 

"Where's Jeremy, Jake?" I asked through gritted teeth. Jake backed away a little, hesitating after hearing my tone. I was crouched down low and when he didn't answer I pounced on him. 

"Where is he, Jake!" I screamed. I had him by the shoulders, shaking him violently. 

"Jeremy is in a -" he was cut off by a shriek that came from Dr. Nikki. 

"Ariella! Let him go! Now!" she screamed. I realized at that point that where my nails were digging into his arms, drops of blood were forming. I saw Jake's face wince in pain. 

My arms dropped to my side and I practically flung myself backwards to the cushion wall and slumped on the ground. My fingers were practically ripping my hair out. 

I had made Jake bleed. They were going to take him away from me and I would never get to find out where Jeremy was. Dr. Nikki had someone escort Jake out of the white room. He didn't budge at first but then the man attempted to drag him out and he was pulled from his reverie. Before he left the room, I saw concern spread across his face, concern for me. He was concerned for me even though I was the one who made him bleed. I should have been worried about him but all I could think about was Jeremy. 

Where was Jeremy? Jake couldn't tell me because I was almost ripping his skin off. Jeremy was in a what? A better place? Did he die in the car crash? Oh, God. Please don't let Jeremy be dead. What if he was injured and the doctors couldn't do anything about it? 

Thousands of scenarios ran through my head which was why I didn't see the flaming-hair lady materialize in front of me. 

"You missed your chance, Ariella. They let their guard down and you could have escaped." She gave me a frown which quickly turned into a smile. She gazed at me expectantly, as if trying to hypnotize me. "But there will be a next time, won't there?" 

"Of course," I replied. "There will be a next time. There's always a next time." 

The woman nodded, the flames on her head flickering while she grinned maliciously. Then she dematerialized as if she was never there. 

I became conscious of the fact that Dr. Nikki was still in the room, except now she was holding a syringe full of some unknown fluid.  

She gave me a curious look before speaking. 

"Maybe you aren't ready for visitors. I think we have to wait a bit longer for anyone to come back again. If you try something like that again, Ariella..." she didn't finish her sentence. Instead she walked over to me slowly and pulled my hands that were tangled in my thick hair. I felt strands of hair still wrapped around my fingers. I had in fact, ripped out a chunk of my hair. 

Dr. Nikki knelt down across from me and stared deeply into my green eyes. I looked straight back into her blue eyes as she plunged the needle into my arm. It didn't hurt but all of a sudden I felt sleepy. She had given me a tranquilizer. 

She stood up and exited through the door, shutting it behind her. The door blended in with the rest of the cushioned wall and I was so disoriented that I couldn't even tell where I was except that I was lying on my side with drooping eyes. 

The last thing I thought of was Jake's concerned look. Jake still cared for me. He was my ticket out of here. 

Jake was my only chance. 

* * * *