Wooden Secret

I'm progressing. This part is a little dirty so beware. That's the trouble of hanging out with too many guys. They make you think dirty. 

Well, i hope you like it! 

Comment please!

* * * * 

No one paid attention to me when I returned to the party. That was good. That meant they were drunk enough to forget what happened. 

"Ariella! We saw you running into the woods! What's wrong?" 

Well, except maybe a few people. 

"I, uh, thought I saw a bear about to attack me and I freaked," I said lamely as Caelyn and Fay skidded to a stop in front of me. 

"A bear? Holy crap. Maybe we shouldn't be here then." 

"No, no it's fine. It was just some couple making out behind a tree. It's all good." 

"If you're sure..." Fay hesitated. 

"Definitely. It was just some psycho couple." 

"Then let's go back to dancing!" 

"You guys go ahead. I should probably go find Jake and apologize for bailing." 

They both nodded and rejoined the mass of bodies dancing around the fire. I took in the view, searching for Jake. I found him with Jeremy and his friends. 

Jake noticed me heading towards him and pulled me into a full-blown kiss when I was close enough. His hands clasped together behind my back with mines on his chest. I heard his friends laughing making some stupid jokes about us. 

"Hey, hey! Break it up. I don't want to see you making out," Jeremy interrupted, pulling us apart. "You're making me sick." 

Two minutes later I was patting his back while he threw up in the bushes away from the party. Jake was still clinging to my waist. There was no way I'd lose him in the middle of the woods. 

Jeremy wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve. I handed him the glass of water that I brought along which he gulped down. 

He gave me an awkward hug in thanks and then stumbled his way back to the party. I was just about to follow him when Jake pulled at my wrist. I turned back to a pleading face. 

"Let's stay out here." 

I shrugged and let him drag me deeper into the trees but close enough to the party that we could still see the fire. He dropped onto the grassy ground, pulling me down with him. 

"Why did you run away from me before?" he asked. 

"I thought I saw a bear." I said. I repeated what I told Caelyn and Fay and he believed it. Instead of accepting my apology, he started laughing. 

"You saw a bear?" he chuckled.  

And then my face was unexpectedly caught between his hands and he kissed me. It was like he was trying to devour me. His kisses were ferocious, like he couldn't get enough of me. 

"Has anyone told you that you're beautiful?" he murmured, moving away from me just enough to say that. He pressed his lips to mine again and this time I returned his kiss. 

He said I was beautiful. Jake called me beautiful. That's what was running through my mind over and over again.  

I was so lost that it took me a moment to realize that my dress was being pulled down low enough to reveal my bra and my stomach. Jake's shirt was off, but that's as far as it went. His hands roamed my body. That was kind of hard since we were pressed together so tightly there was no space between our bodies. We were just a tangled mass on the floor. Jake was on top of me, but keeping himself restrained so that his full weight wasn't on me.