Dead and Gone

So this was like 17 pages or something on MS Word. Its gonna be helluva long here. I hope you guys like this, i scared myself shitless on some parts just thinking about it. It was cooler in my head though so tell me if you guys like it. 

Oh and i've decided that i'm gonna put up pictures of the characters even though i haven't entered the Watty Awards thing. If i did i would have to edit stuff out and that takes too much time. I'm a lazy person :D 

Sorry to those of you who actually read this story for not posting in ages. I hope this suffices for what i haven't done in like two weeks.

Pictures will be up soon. i just have to figure out a few more people...like Ariella. Im half decided on her. I hate choosing celebrities for main characters. It so hard D: 

anyways before i keep blabbing, here's my probably 10 page long story.

Enjoy! Comments? I'd appreciate your opinions and thought and...etc. :D

P.S I realize that the writing on the pictures may bug the crap out of you but i guess you guys can deal. You can barely make out their real names :]

* * * * 

I stood outside the house with Ian. It was a three-storey house that was secluded by a few trees. 

This was no ordinary house. This was an abandoned house. No one knows exactly what had happened here but rumors were passed around. Some people said that there was a suicidal man that lived here. He hanged himself from the ceiling of the third floor which was open to the foyer. Others say that a little girl used to live here and a man had come in search for a hiding place. Thinking that the house was empty he broke into it. The little girl was brave and faced the man herself. She was about seven years old. She told him to leave the house but he wouldn't. Instead, he found a rope and tied her up. But she was a smart little girl and got out as the man hadn't tied her up properly. Somehow she managed to hang the man but not before he stabbed her with a kitchen knife that he'd grabbed in his rush to get away from her. She was no normal little girl. People say that the ghost of the man and the little girl haunt this house. 

But those were only rumors, I thought to myself as I held onto Ian's arm. 

I glanced up at the house. It was so dark it seemed as if it made everything around it seem lifeless, like a void. 

I didn't know whether those rumors were true, but who would want to live in a house painted in a shade darker than black? It seemed devoid of anything living. It smelt like death. The window to the right of the front door was shattered as well as the two windows directly above it. I could faintly see the outline of wooden furniture inside. The roof was almost hidden by the tree's branches. What were visible were the gaping holes that had fallen through because of age. 

The door was shut tightly, except for the fact that the top half of the door was broken down. There was a dirt path leading from the door to a huge gate that had an image of metal showing angel wings in black. 

I shot a tentative look towards Ian. He was gaping at the building. 

"This is where it is?" He asked, coming out his reverie and looking down at me. I nodded meekly. 

"Should I be worried that it's at a haunted house?" 

"Nope. These things are always in random places. Last time it was the woods just outside the town." 

Ian gave me a shocked look. "I guess I shouldn't be too surprised..." 

"Don't worry. We had it here once before. If you go around, you'll find old beer bottles and junk. No one bothers cleaning anything up."