Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was the first day of Ouran Academy and where was Forsythe Takatsuki? To explain it shortly he was on his plane to Japan already wearing his uniform though wasn't supposed to be arriving so early but his mother had made him run off and so he left and was soon to land in Japan just to attend at Ouran a school full of rich kids something he rather not do but instead his father, Ryusei or more knowingly as Mr. Takatsuki the very teacher beloved by all of Ouran, he convinced his dear son to attend the rest of his high school years in Japan with him and so there you have it.

              ~Ryusei's P.O.V~

I couldn't wait for my son, Forsythe to come next week and I am sure my students were aware of it but I just couldn't help myself really I couldn't.

The first bell had rung to alert the student that its nearly time for classes to start.

      "Good morning Sensei!" a student had called out and I smile said my good mornings to everyone as usual.

      "HARUHIIIIIII!" I jumped at the yelling to find Yuzuru's son running into my class and the Hitachiin twins nearly arguing with him, I could see Fujioka sighing and I chuckled.

      "Mr. Tamaki Suoh how many times have I told you that you can't be in here? you will be late doing this during class hours please." All I saw was a red-faced Tamaki blushing and cussing under his breath and the Twins Laughing. "Hikaru... Kaoru... Pipe down now and leave Haruhi alone."

The second bell had rung and everyone got into their seats and I started with class but I couldn't help but wonder why Tamaki was so keen on yelling in my class what could possibly be going on at all in this school I sigh at the thought and continued to teach my class as usual.

                ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I arrived on the school grounds and god its huge and I haven't even stepped into the school yet but something tells me it's going to be pink... God, why can't anything be a solid color or Black or something plain?

  I wore the schools uniform but no one can stop me from wearing my scarf but I swear if someone bothers me about my eyepatch I will punch someone girl or boy I clicked my tongue and walked into the school and the halls were empty I assumed classes had started already and I head to the office to receive my schedule.

I walked into the office and see women on the phone god she was wearing too much makeup even, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

    "Hm? Oh hello how can I help you?" the women asked

    "Well first of all to_" I stopped myself before I could finish my sentence "The name is Forsythe Takatsuki... I am new..."

  She gasped and just stared at me as if she wanted a piece of me this damned cougar I should have brought my Dog, Momo to sick her but I held my tongue. " Your Ryusei Takatsuki's son aren't you... You're here a week early hm well the earlier the better!" she hopped out of her seat and walked to the printer and grabbed my schedule. "Wow, and your first class is with your father!"

I had nothing to say but at least I could see him for the first time since that intense visit back in Toronto I walked out the office without saying anything and walked around the school before I went to my Father's class and god I could die from all the damn pink like hell Mr. Suoh must love his pink because god my eye burns I might become completely blind.

I finally made it to my Father's class and I didn't knock or anything but I walked it and god I wish I hadn't.

             ~Hikaru's P.O.V~