Г Welcome to the Host Club!

--RECAP--

"YESSSSS I WILL BRING THE HOST CLUB WITH ME! DADDY WINS!" Tamaki cheered

"Wait does that mean me too." I laughed and said "He will force you Haruhi." and we both laughed.

"Wow Dinner with Forsythe how cool!" the twins smirked and Father pushed Tamaki out and Glared at the twins knowing their little game to well they backed off and we all settled down and the bell rang once more for two more classes then club hours were a go.

I honestly was happy and I hardly knew the host or anything about their club but it was fun I know that much.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

"Forsythe must join!"

"Tamaki Senpai, what makes you think that Forsythe would want to join this host club?" Haruhi had asked me.

"Well because we are the HOST CLUB AND WHY NOT!? Kyoya you agree don't you!" I looked at Kyoya and he chuckled.

"Well he would make a great profit and if that happens then I agree since he has been the topic since this morning..." He reassured us and went back into that notebook of his.

"Well, I don't mind Katsuki-chan helped me find Usa-chan, huh Takashi don't you think he would have fun!" Honey giggled and Mori Senpai grunted "yeah.."

"Plus he made a scene when he got here..." Hikaru was turning red and trailed off and Kaoru continued " yeah Forsythe practically used us as a way to get girls off his back but failed and gained fans." Kaoru looked away and was red and thankfully I knew what that met!

"Then we shall ask! Wait where is Forsythe?"

"He was here but didn't go to any of his classes..." Haruhi had said then Hikaru and Kaoru continued "Yeah he seemed a bit down and Ryusei sends him off.."

I looked at my fellow Host Club and realized what was really going on I knew that depression was kicking in and I had to find Forsythe!

"THIS IS A MAN HUNT!" everyone still had their attention on me and I finished what I wanted to say "Forsythe is still here! We go look for him! Let's go!" I ran off with the Host club looking puzzled but following and going their own separate ways for Forsythe!

---Previously before the Manhunt---

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I was heading back to class until I looked out the huge ass window in front of me and noticed my bag was in the pond... I remember Haruhi tell me about the time that this happened to her when some redhead was jealous of her but naturally bullies will be bullies but for some reason this struck me in the core like as if I witnessed the shit I went through back in Toronto I went to a public school and I was bullied for being rich which led to me losing an eye.

I ran out there and my depression was killing me but I took off my socks and shoes and rolled up my sleeves and pant legs and hopped into that pond to grab my stuff and the longer I stayed in that pond to grab my stuff the worse I felt about myself and honestly I wanted to drown myself in this pond but my will is too strong and someone would see me so I got out and dried off and put my socks and shoes back on and sleeves and pant legs down and when to the garden where I found Usa-chan and set my stuff out to dry off too and I laid on the bench and popped a cigarette in my mouth and lit it and blew smoke out my mouth and I took the eye patch off sure it was uncomfortable at first but after awhile I got used to it but it feels nice to not wear it even though I look like my right side of my face was dipped in acid ot something but my hair covers it well enough.