Г Starting today, You are a host!

A/N: I am currently watching Ohshc for the 20th time and oh my I forget how Tamaki was the last to realize Haruhi was a She and not a He that beautiful Baka! Ok ok let's get going

!WARNING!
This will be triggering so well kind of triggering but read at your own risk just a little disclaimer but the feels.
----------------------------------------
--RECAP--

"No fair! Tama-chan found Katsuki-chan before us!" Honey whined.

"Yea I bet you cheated Boss!" The Twins accused in unison

"Well we will just have to find out won't we" Kyoya grinned

The Host Club except for Haruhi and Mori didn't respond and sighed but what they didn't know was that Forsythe was awake.

"Ta.... ma...-kun... What are they talking about?" the atmosphere changed and everyone froze in place in fear "O_Oh well... You see... Eh... I'M SORRY IT WAS THOSE EVIL TWINS!!! THEY MADE FINDING YOU A CONTEST!!!" Tamaki yelled in fear "Th_That's not tr_true!" Forsythe looked around the room and was going to kill but stopped himself and stood on top of a table.

"From today until I finish school I am a host, heh and you're all going to be punished except for Haru-kun.." as this was said everyone but Haruhi was scared of what that means and cold sweats were dropped.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

       ~Haruhi's P.O.V~

I felt cold sweat drop when Forsythe asked me why I joined the host club... I never thought I would tell anyone about this... Well here goes nothing.

    "Well, i was a new student of course and I needed a quiet place to study and the library was way too noisy so I went on searching for a quiet place and instead I stumbled on This Club, The Host Club and really I just wanted to leave but it seemed impossible and I freaked out and broken a vase...."I sigh and Kyoya added "It was a vase going in the auction and so-" the twins said in unison "8 million yen!" they snickered and Tamaki added "Well you were happy to join us" i looked at Tamaki and shook my head "No I was forced into this club so I could pay off my debt and in the beginning I was seen as a boy but here everyone started to catch on and-" Forsythe cut me off by laughing.

    "You mean to tell me only this club knew about you being a girl and let me guess Tama-kun was the last to know huh?" I shook my head "it seems so but I didn't mind either way if they saw me as a boy or girl but we have to keep it to ourselves" Forsythe smiled and nodded by looked at Tamaki and started laughing again.

     ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I was laughing my ass off because I knew that Tama-kun was just a completely idiotic and I knew automatically that Haruhi was a girl but god.

    "Why your an adorable idiot Tama-kun I mean I realized Haru-kun was a cute girl in seconds... Wow, this school is filled with dumb girls and idiot boys if they can't tell if Haru-kun is a girl...."

    "EHHHHH!? How dare you!" Tamaki cried out and started sulking like usual but I wasn't going to say sorry because of its true.

      "You know Forsythe if you're going to be a host you can't be too honest," The twins said in unison and I looked at them stupidly.

   "Not possible i am a Honest host I can't lie I would be lying if I didn't think Mori-kun was sexy and I would let him do anything as he pleases me in bed...." i blinked cluelessly while Mori's face was slightly red and the other host was in complete shock " And I wouldn't be lying if I didn't think Honey-kun was so adorable but he would probably be kinkier  then any of you or that Tori-kun is practically a submissive an-"I was cut off by Tamaki tackling me and he freaking out along with everyone else but Haruhi.