Г The Glare

A/n: ohhhhh Kyoya is next cannot wait for this now.... But it's intense!

-----------------------
—RECAP—

           ~Tamaki's POV~

I didn't understand why Forsythe kept talking about me and Haruhi but at the same time I couldn't stop imagining the idea of me and Haruhi together it made me smile, and well realize I love Forsythe as a brother I hope to protect from these devils in the host club!

"Wait! Forsythe, you can play the piano?" I questioned after I realized where we were and that he started to play the piano like it was nothing I was at a lost for words.

He was just calm I have never heard of this piece before but it was sweet and he seemed to be humming along and I just smiled.

I decided to join him and somehow the music was flowing through my fingers as we both played beautifully and it makes me wonder when did he learn how to play so well.

           ~Forsythe's POV~

I couldn't help myself but smile at the idea of Tamaki playing with me and well it was cute of him but hopefully, this friend date helps him realize he needs Haruhi and not me...

—BACK TO THE STORY—

~Kyoya's P.O.V.~

Today was the day... our date, in all honesty, I didn't care too much now about this date only because I don't recall being lost again...

For fuck sake what is up with everyone losing me...

To recap what I believe happened to me... I'd said the club came to my home to get me ready for my date with Forsythe, but I believe knowing where the sun is in the sky now I would say it's early in the afternoon...

I knew one thing... I was going to murder Tamaki... and nothing will stop me!

~Foresthye's P.O.V.~

"So your meaning to tell me that the reason why Kyoya is lost is that you dumbasses tried to wake him up?..."

Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru & Honey nodded apologetically and Mori grunted a 'Sorry'... This is why I said I'd go out for dinner with Kyoya tonight so he could sleep in...

"Let's hope that Kyoya won't murder any of you.... the fuck do you even lose someone in Japan!"

They jumped to their feet and ran off to search for Kyoya and what was I doing? Oh I was just going to sit back and relax as Haruhi said... the doctors don't want me moving around too much due to sensory vision was messing up... technically I was going blind... the club didn't know that but Haruhi did because she is my step-sister after all...

For someone to be the Honest type of the group it seemed like I was becoming the secretive type... ironic right?

I just didn't know how to tell them... how could I tell them the truth... those idiots would probably give away a heart and a liver for me to have a chance at seeing things again... that was sad of it all... I loved these idiots so much... they were my brothers well regardless of my dirty ass thoughts about them but I came to a conclusion with Kyoya... I just didn't know how to put my finger on it.

Technically I became impatient and made my way to the park maybe I would save the day and find Kyoya before the others do and I could sneak away with him and have an actual date... maybe even tell Kyoya about my blindness and I know if I do he will do everything in his power to get me the help I need...